🔒 SS2 to appear on GOG.com soon?

1 Guest is here.
6634e2a114321
voodoo47Quote
they've already said in the interview that mods will be compatible. this pretty much means that the resource format has not been tampered with, and that's all we need.
6634e2a11463a
MarvinQuote
Well, I just hope the customers wil be better off with the default GOG version than with the botched Thief release a while ago.
6634e2a11470b
SS2 ON GOG!!!!!Quote
 :proud:AMAZING!!!!! Collectors edition DLC sounds good to me. I told everyone i know this day would NEVER happen!
6634e2a114981
ZylonBaneQuote

Quote by SS2 ON GOG!!!!!:
:proud:AMAZING!!!!! Collectors edition DLC sounds good to me. I told everyone i know this day would NEVER happen!
Looks like we have anonymous users confusing the name field for a title field again.
6634e2a114ad0
grittymodderQuote
If they have right connections they should suggest releasing the source code for a certain sum collected from an online petition. When people will taste System shock 2 (again) probably it would be possible gather the ammount (it has happened for example with Blender and other softwares).
They will still sell the prepackaged game / assets and have people mod the game with more freedom (ex. better lightmaps resolution, modern dynamic lighting, modern animations, etc). As seen with Id games.

With right holders wasting (almost) 15 years of time doing nothing probably giving them some cash for old tecnology is a interesting option for them.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact