🔒 SS2 to appear on GOG.com soon?

3 Guests are here.
6647ed3324ae4
ImpyNickersQuote
I bought it. Ran no problem on my windows 7 64. Cutscenes run, but I already had an indeo codec on that computer, will try others. Not sure what is different about this version compared to what the latest community improvements offer. Would love to see a list. Going to try LAN Multiplayer this afternoon, see if I still get crashes/ desync at bulkheads. Probably wont change, but worth a try. My guess is that there is very little difference, but I am glad to have got this with a GOG installer anyways.
6647ed3324c97
Briareos HQuote
@highfuel91, nope, I don't think there are any new concept artworks with the release. Same old.
6647ed3324db2
HikariQuote
So any way to be able to tell if these guys are passing off community made fixes or if they did the work themselves?

More importantly what's the word on multiplayer?
6647ed3324eef
KolyaQuote
From what I *heard* the changes make it look like a game that's prepatched with an older SS2Tool version (eg a "DatapermanentMods" folder is included).
I will have to take a look at it sometime to say if that's actually so.
6647ed3324fac
Briareos HQuote
I believe it is. It also comes with incomplete or old DML fixes for the missions. Using SS2Tool on top of the GOG installer is highly recommended, as well as deleting that DataPermanentMods folder.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact