Hacker

1 Guest is here.
6646bfcb59f3f
KyurQuote
Yeah, you're right about the repetitive nature and it also came to my mind when I posted my comment :confused: The developers might say that they want to give the player some routine while the hacks get more and more complex, but oh well... It's still an innovative and charming little game with excellent music.

I also finished Darwinia, a great journey with really nice music again. There is a multiplayer version of it, "Multiwinia", but never touched it so far because I never really felt that interested. In terms of multiplayer, Introversion's Defcon is very good. If anybody likes the 80's movie Wargames, go try out the demo at least 8)

"How about a nice game of chess ?"
6646bfcb5a0c6
KolyaQuote
I have enlarged the skin files, so Hacker works with normal monitor font size now. Tested on Windows 7.
6646bfcb5a165
tiffanyQuote
have fun guys
6646bfcb5a233
jimmieQuote
Hey all, I made this game when I was barely a teenager. There's so much that I cringe about when looking back on it, but THANK YOU for posting it here and keeping it alive. I've learned so much about game design/development since then. But I owe so much to the people who played this back in the day, they're definitely what led me to pursue this as a career!
Acknowledged by 2 members: Kolya, fox
6646bfcb5a2d1
KolyaQuote
I just noticed there was a bug with the skin not loading, resulting in a black user interface. This is fixed now.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact