6646d5dccaedf

6646d5dccb2f5
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Badass Inc Read 2119 times  

6646d5dccb926unn_atropos

6646d5dccb98a
Play the game here

You are a (really badass) contract killer on her latest mission. You usually prefers a very direct approach. “Head-on, gun loaded, never give the target the time to realize what the hell is happening”, is her motto. But this time, her clients want her to kill the contract in a non-conventional way. Something original. So she decides to lock the victim up inside his own apartment and leave him to die from starvation.

Badass Inc is my tribute to Blade Runner, Another World & Flashback. It’s pretty short but packed with lots of love :)
« Last Edit: 30. June 2016, 14:01:54 by Kolya »
6646d5dccbc5b
Nice little game. Definitely would like to play some more.

But somehow the game was stuttering quite a bit and reaction time was slow sometimes. It even got stuck on a key quite often.
6646d5dccbdc7
It says "Press A" but only Esc works. Then when I got through the first door and meet a cop it says I should "hold down to take cover" but no key works. Looks nice though.

6646d5dccbe6bMotion Twin

6646d5dccbeba
This happens if you have a Gamepad (like xbox controller) connected. You can play using it, or unplug it to have the "keyboard-specific tutorials".

6646d5dccbf52Robert Steed

6646d5dccbf9e
I like its style, particularly the music. Where is the music from?

6646d5dccc25cunn_atropos

6646d5dccc2b0
I like its style, particularly the music. Where is the music from?
The designer writes a bit about that here.
I really didn’t have time to create the music I wanted for this game: one extra hour would have been great. Fortunately, Bosca Ceoil, from Terry Cavanagh, is really a great tool when it’s about creating a music quickly. The result was a bit repetitive to me and I had to greatly turn the sound down to make it fit in-game.

6646d5dccc356johnretroreload

6646d5dccc3ab
Loved the style and gameplay on this edgy 8bit, hoping for the fullversion

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

In which year was System Shock released:
1 Guest is here.
negativity is what's for breakfast!
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6646d5dccc4ac