🔒 System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition

3 Guests are here.
6647d6a828cdb
ZylonBaneQuote

Quote by icemann:
Good lord, whoever wrote that doesn't realize that SS1 always had a full-screen mode.
6647d6a828e78
KolyaQuote
It seems likely they will contact mod authors (like you, ZB) to integrate those mods directly into their enhanced edition. If they would deliver it without mods it would be a pretty poor "enhanced edition" compared to a modded game. Obviously they'd want to avoid such a comparison.
6647d6a828fd0
voodoo47Quote
hard to tell - pretty sure a lot of people would be happy just with working MP and full controller support (doesn't NewDark already have that? I really can't be bothered to explore anything controller related, dislike those things).

ah, forgot about linux and mac (because who wouldn't, right?) - I guess with moving to KEX, native ports would be possible as well.
Acknowledged by: TaxAkla
6647d6a829100
icemannQuote
Besides the MP side of things, I just can't see on what would be good to have. NewDark SS2 + SHTUP is all I need.

For SS1, I completely could see the benefits, but not with SS2. And then it would create a divide features wise between what NewDark brings an official enhanced edition. Maybe they got in touch with NewDark's creator?
6647d6a8298bb
edxQuote
I guess the source code release for SS2 will be happening soon, too.

Maybe they got in touch with NewDark's creator?

Unless something changed, they didn't have much luck with that:

https://twitter.com/pripyatbeast/status/1042823964542660608

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact