🔒 System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition

3 Guests are here.
6647c76e26402
edxQuote
I  wonder if that could mean it would be possible to run cutscenes above the 640*480 limit?
6647c76e26560
voodoo47Quote
if they really are building things on KEX from scratch, such limitations should be the first thing to go (or rather, to not implement).
6647c76e26684
pripyatbeastQuote
We want to also make sure there are proper source ports for Mac & Linux - the current solutions are not optimal
Acknowledged by 5 members: Chandlermaki, TaxAkla, volca, hemebond, lgs
6647c76e267a7
icemannQuote
Is there a big market on Linux? My impression is that its very niche.
6647c76e26c92
RoSoDudeQuote
Nightdive's Blood remaster on the Kex engine was notably buggy and inaccurate on release (and while it's since improved, NDS no longer has the right to update it any further since they have to hand it off to Atari for legal reasons). In addition to the fact that this "Enhanced Edition" will offer virtually nothing to me as a non co-op player on Windows who uses New Dark mods, there's also a possibility that it will introduce new bugs and issues on release. NDS does good work on their remasters and rereleases overall, but this news holds nothing for me.

For what it's worth, the only real issue I ever found with the SS1 EE was recoil being too low on automatic weapons, which for all I know may have been an issue with the original mouselook mod.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact