SS2 Straylight ADaOB v0.3.0

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 33/168▶▶
66490bcb23b36
Nameless VoiceQuote
As for firing overcharge shots faster: the best way to work around that is to carry multiple laser pistols and swap between them after each shot, allowing you to fire faster than a single gun can cool down.
66490bcb23e97
AccessViolationQuote

Quote by Nameless Voice:
As for firing overcharge shots faster: the best way to work around that is to carry multiple laser pistols and swap between them after each shot.

I do that: carrying up to three early-on when ammunition is scarce and the pistols have a small capacity. It's just always been that my button to switch firing modes is more accessible than the #5 button to swap guns. The game also doesn't swap to the gun with the most ammo (or possibly the best modifications), so if I've been away from a charger for any length of time, I sometimes end up quick-drawing a weapon with an empty clip.
66490bcb23f95
Nameless VoiceQuote
This ought to fix the bug.  Just drop this version of NVScript.osm in over the one that comes with ADaOB.

[Attachment expired.]
66490bcb240f8
ZylonBaneQuote
It would be a great little addition if we could make it so that the old overload/normal/overload trick still worked, but damaged the gun. More resource-management decisions are always fun. :)
66490bcb241b3
Nameless VoiceQuote
IIRC actually made normal shots damage the gun far less than overcharge shots (originally, both did the same damage to the gun, which was rather unfair.)
◀◀Page: 33/168▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact