6644ff7ad5721

6644ff7ad5dc5
1 Guest is here.

Topic: UFO/UAP Thread Read 927 times  

6644ff7ad62f5Pacmikey

« Last Edit: 20. August 2023, 09:20:35 by Moderator »
6644ff7ad651a
To me the logical conclusion is it's some kind of secret military technology, probably from the US

6644ff7ad660fvoodoo47

6644ff7ad6661
not SS(2) related, so I don't care.
Acknowledged by 5 members: Chandlermaki, icemann, JosiahJack, Valet2, bombum
6644ff7ad68ff
I was super into the subject as a child, at the height of X-Files's popularity, Men in Black in the cinemas, Alien and others on VHS, aliens in my video games. Back when even pop culture was cool. So like many I got super into the topic, reading all the non-fiction books and witness accounts. There was a lot of compelling anecdotal evidence (Phoenix Lights and other mass sightings, Bob Lazar, Military reports), but ultimately nothing conclusive. So I gave up on the topic as there's no closure and nothing much more to digest. Either we're alone in the universe or we're not, both are equally terrifying.
I'm sure we all have a slither of hope that the Aliens would beam down and fix our problems, but that is just absurd, not to mention we're unfixable as a species fundamentally.

From time to time I look into latest sightings or old ones I missed, but as always, I end up walking away with zero conclusion and have to drop the topic, filter it to the non-important portion of my brain.
« Last Edit: 20. July 2023, 15:36:20 by Join2 »

6644ff7ad6d79sarge945

6644ff7ad6dcf
Definitely though the enemy of this movement is disinformation and bullshit. There's just an endless onslaught of fake leaks, trolls and "ufologists". There's a bunch of non Gov info out there but I just don't believe it since by default it's all fake. On r/UFOs there's a video of a guy pointing a laser pointer at a bug and it got 30K upvotes despite it obviously being a fucking BUG. Idiots on Reddit, 4Chan, and anywhere else are really harming the validity of this movement.

Looks like some serious gatekeeping is in order

6644ff7ad6f11Briareos H

6644ff7ad6f6b
Wow that Grusch guy sure did sound like a snake oil salesman. Couldn't believe a word that he said, and I think that damaged the credibility of the two other witnesses.

The only thing that came out of the hearing was a common agreement that an official framework for sighting reporting with transparent oversight should be put in place. To that I agree.

6644ff7ad71e9sarge945

6644ff7ad723f
The only thing that came out of the hearing was a common agreement that an official framework for sighting reporting with transparent oversight should be put in place. To that I agree.

Too bad it was an applause light

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Look at you, ____: a pathetic creature of meat and bone!  (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
She was seen as something like SHODAN’s secret police; brutal and intelligent enough to interrogate people
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6644ff7ad7379