SS2 unstripped missions

1 Guest is here.
664a1c029c9ef
KolyaQuote
Thank you. To be extra sure I did byte comparisons of these files and confirmed they are exactly the same files that are found in the game.
I deleted those stripped duplicates from the archive and will update the download in the first post. EDIT: Done.
664a1c029cb26
APQuote
Sorry to resurrect a thread that's been dead for over a year, but I have a clarifying question. To me, something isn't clear. Are the maps included in this download only the architecture of the ship (i.e. the just the walls, ceiling, floor, etc) or do these maps include enemy spawns, item pickups etc. I want to make a mod that adds additional audio logs and weapon stashes into the original maps and I'd like to know if this it what I should use for doing that.

thank you   :what:
664a1c029cc76
voodoo47Quote
as stated before, these are complete SS2 maps in fully editable format, that means everything is present, and can be changed or modified, including the world geometry and textures.
Acknowledged by: AP
664a1c029cd41
voodoo47Quote
the good news is, with an amount of work I'm not even going to try to imagine, the room brushes can be restored (accurately enough), effectively converting a stripped level back to the unstripped state. in fact, this has already been done, and thanks to antimatter_16, we now have an unstripped version of eng2 at hand (should be part of SCP beta2).
664a1c029ce32
KolyaQuote
I'm raising this half empty beer bottle to you, antimatter!

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact