SS2 unstripped missions

1 Guest is here.
6649f59c978a2
KolyaQuote
Unlikely, most other threads in the archives have better explanations included. Which is what I'm gonna fix now.
6649f59c97afa
voodoo47Quote
probably a pointless question, but I'll ask anyway - where did the unstripped missions come from, and how big is the chance of the rest of them surfacing somewhere?
6649f59c97dd1
KolyaQuote
From what I know LG gave them to Totality together with (or shortly after) the editor. They might be some more info in old sshock2.com news items. Like this:

Quote by http://www.sshock2.com/showarchive.asp?month=8&year=2000:
The Shock 2 unstripped missions allows you to see the official missions that were used in the game in ShockED, so you can edit them (or learn from them for that matter). Also included in the ShockED zip file is a very informative tutorial written by Totality and other hackers as well. A big thanks goes to the Shock2 NDA team and others, including Totality, d0om, Catalyst, Thumper, IceNine, Datoyminaytah, and the fans! Thanks for making this a successful release!
6649f59c97edd
voodoo47Quote
that would translate to no, unless someone manages to find another dreamcast dev kit, I guess.
6649f59c97fac
KolyaQuote
I assume LG had lost them already when they handed over the unstripped missions. Someone from that NDA team could perhaps confirm this.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact