SS2 unstripped missions

2 Guests are here.
663a62230c677
System ShockedQuote

Quote by Kolya:
I'm raising this half empty beer bottle to you, antimatter!

You mean half full beer bottle.
663a62230caf9
antimatter_16Quote
Damn optimists.
In my opinion, half empty or half full should generally indicate what transformation the bottle has undergone. To be more precise, you could say it is half-filled, or half-emptied. To be even more precise, you could say the bottle contains .5 liters of liquid, and we'll all die of thirst soon if not rescued.
Signed,
-A Realist

As far as the Eng2.mis rebuild, if you don't want to be dependent on any SCP resources, you can just export the terrain using an area brush and brush filtering to create a multibrush.

To export and import the multibrush at the correct coordinates, use the method NV suggested to me:
0 ) Make sure there are no stored multibrushes in the level (because they won't be included in "Multibrush Me")

1 ) Create  a new brush - make it large and oddly-shaped so that you can find it easily.  This is an "anchor"
2 ) Move the anchor brush to 0,0,0.
3 ) Multibrush the entire level
4 ) Remove the anchor brush from the mutlibrush and re-add it (by shift-clicking on it twice; it should now be the selected brush, highlighted in  white.)
5 ) Centre the camera on the anchor brush
6 ) Save the multibrush
7 ) Load the destination level
8 ) Create another new anchor brush with an odd size at 0,0,0.
9 ) Select the new anchor brush and centre the camera on it.
10 ) With the new anchor brush at 0,0,0 selected, load the multibrush.
11 ) Dissolve the multibrush
12 ) Delete the two "anchor" objects at

Multibrushes are saved/loaded based on the selected object. (Or the centre of the camera, I can't remember which.  The procedure above will work for either.)
663a62230cc45
voodoo47Quote
ops4 is now available in an unstripped form (antimatter_16 again), see the note in the first post.
663a62230cd30
ZylonBaneQuote
Which version did you post? The pre-SCP version did still have a few areas that needed touchup to fully align it with the vanilla map.
663a62230cdcf
voodoo47Quote
none. anyone wanting the map is free to rip it out of the public SCP package. at his own risk.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact