Silver's Bioshock mod Version 7.2 Alpha

1 Guest is here.
6648e375bb7a8
neoendedsmithQuote
Anyone, please...
6648e375bb98d
KolyaQuote
This mod will probably not be continued. Last time psikoticsilver was active was at the start of July, that's here as well as on TTLG.
As for Bioshock mods in general: There's only so much you can do without an editor.
6648e375bba6b
psikoticsilverQuote
I gave up with this mod due to lack of community interest or testers in general.  I am considering giving it another whirl but if I do it will be a complete remake due to several bugs which I could not fix, notably plasmid bugs as well as the infinite electrocution bug.
6648e375bbb0d
psikoticsilverQuote
Okey dokey, I've reinstalled edit pad lite specifically to look into this mod again!

News coming in the next couple weeks.
6648e375bbc32
psikoticsilverQuote
I underestimated exactly how much editing I had done!  Holy cow.   I've been going over what I've done and I've come to the conclusion that it would just be far too difficult to start from the beginning, so I will simply work through what I have and release beta 5 when possible--this release will primarily be a balancing release.

If all goes well it will be the FINAL beta version.

Ok, more news as I update. ^^

*more news*

I seem to have finished most of the balancing, however before I release anything I need to test the whole mod myself, which I've already begun to do.

The one thing I won't be able to fix until I've tested the entire game are the Adam costs--they're very particular and they are not entirely based on the configuration files.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact