Silver's Bioshock mod Version 7.2 Alpha

1 Guest is here.
6648b594e230e
neoendedsmithQuote
Thank you for your time and the update.  I appreciate the work you are doing IMMENSELY!!  I love your name also by the way.  I'll test anything you put out if you would like me to...I've beaten the game all the way through 3 times and am working on my 4th with v.4.1 of your mod and my opinion is that it adds even MORE replayability to the best game I've ever played!!  I don't just throw that around lightly either...I stick to FSX and mainly other RPGs...Mafia: City of Lost Heaven used to be my best game, ever since 2002, in my opinion.  Other than that I've replayed System Shock 2, GTAIII, Max Payne, Far Cry, etc...so that's my lane of expertise with computer games but I've played thousands on various consoles and BioShock is still my new best of all time on ANY platform!!

Anyway, point I'm driving to is that I love this game and will use ANY excuse I can to play it again and again!!  Thank you for helping me do that!!

BTW...playing through for the 4th time, I just finally noticed something else new last night...when you're in the water-way tunnels, the amazing game engine even renders shadows of the fish swimming around outside, on the floors and walls...the coding team was just so amazing!!  Over the times I've replayed, I've noticed the one time things like the first time you come across a ventilation shaft and a Little Sister's eyes would peak at you in the Ball Room with the "New Year 1959" sign in it, but the fish is the latest thing I've noticed...hehe

You can tell I am passionate about BioShock and would do anything I could to help you test anything you'd work on.  Please maintain your passion too.

Talk later Brother.  Respectfully, Richard...
6648b594e2433
neoendedsmithQuote
Also...please don't worry about time-comsuming installers, "Hard and Impossible" versions or trying to make everything into one file.  Unless you want to...I'm only putting out my two-cents...cuz time is obviously against us all...and I dont think the cost/benefit ratio is even...

You mentioned driving from Knoxville...I go through there often visiting family...I live in Clarksville, Tennessee (not from there originally...born up North).

Yet again...later Bro...
6648b594e25b6
psikoticsilverQuote
Thanks for replies and greetings :)

I've been working on the mod some and I feel as if I've made headway towards balancing the first deck as good as it can be.   It helps to have a complete play through of my latest version.

I've just been making some decisions on balancing each particular role properly, to make sure each particular path the player picks will be challenging.  I'll be bringing a lot more tweaks than I thought.

Yes I travel between Philadelphia and Knoxville often, because I used to live in Knox.  So I know the roads well (so many hours behind the wheel).
6648b594e266c
neoendedsmithQuote
So you don't need any help with the testing?
6648b594e274e
psikoticsilverQuote
I most definately will but not with version 4.1 which is rather dated and has quite a few things I've since fixed.  I will have version 5.0 BETA out soon, with the way I'm progressing I'd say within the next 10 days.  If I get enough done (deck5) AND I'm confident in my predictions for the remaining levels, I'll send out an early 4.5 BETA and and let anyone test it if they so wish.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact