Silver's Bioshock mod Version 7.2 Alpha

1 Guest is here.
6648e2d7bfdfa
neoendedsmithQuote
Spiffy...
6648e2d7bff46
psikoticsilverQuote
Good news!  I finished Deck 2 and I've finally figured the base costs that the game uses for plasmids at the Gatherer's Garden.  For some reason, it does not use the values specified in the Plasmids.ini file and that's why some of the plasmid costs differ from that what I listed in the changes.

So now I should have all plasmids properly priced and ready to go--it took me an hour of organizing and reloading and cataloging.  It was one of my biggest problems with my other beta's and with this out of the way (and the others I've already fixed) I will have beta 5 ready for all in the next few days :)
6648e2d7bfff2
neoendedsmithQuote
That's great news PSiKoTiCSiLVeR...I'm very excited and I look forward to it.
6648e2d7c02d0
MarvinQuote
Thank you for your effort. It may not seem so, but your work is much appreciated, despite the lack of posts here (btw: did you make a thread on Cult of Rapture?).
6648e2d7c03ef
psikoticsilverQuote
I'll keep that in mind, thank you :)

I'm having problems with the hacking speeds not registering properly, so it's holding me back a little.  For some reason it's always 2 seconds per tile, even though I want it faster. I might have to look through the whole hacking file line by line.  :-/

I haven't made a thread there because I didn't know it existed.  I had made a thread on TTGL, and the Official Bioshock forums but I haven't updated those because I wanted to finish version 5 before I make a big deal out of it.

I'll make a post there as soon as I'm done, just like this one :)

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact