SS2 Tacticool Weapon Replacements

2 Guests are here.
6647e38bae216
Some_twerpQuote
Besides, they're static meshes-so with the shotgun, despite it obviously being a pump-action, it wouldn't cycle for the next round. I have some custom sounds for the shotgun, I'll try and get in contact with the orignal author, maybe they can be released with this replacement. I hope you get around to at least all the conventional weapons with this-you do a good job and it's high time the weapons got a high poly redo
6647e38bae3dd
SalkQuote
Congratulations! Both models look very very good!
6647e38bafb29
wcarnationQuote

Quote by Mercurius:
@miracle.freak

I wanted to add an arm gripping the pump on the shotgun but because the way that dark engine has the player's field of view, the arm would have been badly distorted (tiny hand and long stretched forearm).  I couldn't think of a way to make it look good without changing the weapon's position and in keeping with the original concepts, I wanted to leave the weapon in the exact same place.  Also adding the arm like that would have blocked up a lot of the camera.

If you can figure out a way to make it work or a way to change the FOV, let me know :)

Thanks for comments all!

I have always sorta assumed the device added to the side of the shotgun extending to the pump handle was an auto-pumper
6647e38bafc69
LordYupaQuote
I just wanted to say that these models are fantastic, and that you absolutely should do as many more of the weapons as you can.  Between your models, Assidragon's, and Eldron's, we will soon have decent looking versions of almost everything equippable! Hooray
6647e38bafd7c
xdiespQuote
Need some help over here! I can't see the hands on some custom weapon models, like Tacticool's shotgun.

My SS2 is mod ready and I have actually reached Deck 4 with SHTUP, Rebirth Complemented and Straylight's Mod mixed together in the SS2 Mod Manager. I also went as far as extracting the wrench from Arcaniac's mod because I didn't want to use the rest of his models.

But the mistery of the missing hands eludes me.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact