Citadel - System Shock Fan Remake

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 298/299▶▶
664d763adf8a6
JDoranQuote
Congratulations, JJ! And don't worry about Citadel, when it's released, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
664d763adfb95
voodoo47Quote

Quote by JosiahJack:
third
the Many
664d763adfdde
📱 sarge945Quote
I'd help out but I just adopted a puppy which I know isn't anywhere near as much work but it's still a handful
664d763adfed0
JDoranQuote
Dogs are brilliant, and puppies are extra cute too. The comedian John Finnemore (who wrote and starred in my favourite radio program Cabin Fever), did a survey a couple of years back to find what was the voters' favourite thing ever, and the winner was 'dogs'.
664d763ae0020
JosiahJackQuote
I've been working on a dynamic tile-based culling system.  Has the benefit of better performance, better RAM usage, and will support Citadel's ultimate and as yet uncreated feature.  It's a long planned thing, involved, but necessary for the things to come.

Also poked at adding support for custom music mods that people could drop in and use to override one or all tracks, but it's not quite ready yet.

Not much progress these days with my current setup and playing with my 3 kids, but still going when I can here and there.
◀◀Page: 298/299▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact