663fdca92d227

663fdca92d700
1 Member and 2 Guests are here.

663fdca92e071
I hope not, because if there is I'm totally wasting my Olfred Points(TM).

On the bright side, it seems your System Shocked points are infinite  :thumb:
One has to admire the dedication.

663fdca92e1aavoodoo47

663fdca92e1fb
almost forgot - bump into the request for a model of the original wormpile with a bit of depth (the one made by Kaucukovnik is too custom to work properly with the orig texture).

-105 worm1.bin
663fdca92e460
I'm already on it.
School just started for me so I'm busy with it for the moment.

663fdca92e4f8voodoo47

663fdca92e545
me too. guess you are never too old for that crap.

663fdca92e7b2RocketMan

663fdca92e807
Bleh.. I made every attempt possible to stay away from school.  Teachers sucked and didn't want to be there, no girls, lots of homework I didn't do because I was playing Halo, failing grades...

Aint nobody got time for dat!

663fdca92e8abvoodoo47

663fdca92e8f7
all you need is your life sucking so hard that school will actually be fun.

everything is a mater of perspective.

663fdca92e9c1RocketMan

663fdca92ea0c
Well... I suppose if you're an old dude going back to school, then having sex with one of the teachers isn't quite as illegal as it would have been earlier in life so that's a plus.  You could say, "Who's your daddy?" with a straight face or "Didn't your mom teach me English Lit?" or everyone's favorite, "I'm so sorry, this doesn't usually happen to me."  Good times.
« Last Edit: 05. October 2015, 23:54:49 by RocketMan »
663fdca92eb5f
For me it was the fact that I wanted to change companies and no one wanted to hire me for my wanted occupation as I don't met the requirement for it. That I've been doing exact what they wanted for years already didn't count.
So I was all like "well, fuck you everyone, I'll just go and spend several years so I have a piece of paper which states that I can do what I can already do"

663fdca92ec90System Shocked

663fdca92ecdd
Of course, I'm expecting that the SCP Dev's own-found thoroughness will ID and fix many problems within SCP Beta 1. As clearly stated before, my entire focus towards supporting SS2 and the SCP project is to identify problems and fix the obvious and not-so-obvious design inconsistencies within SS2. Some issues can't be fixed, due to the fact that some areas/levels aren't fully accessible to the Devs. However, some fixes can still be made within certain restricted areas, depending on the nature of the problem. Not fully knowing the corrective scope/talents of the SCP Devs concerning what can/can't be fixed, my feedback reports have focused on reporting what's wrong within ALL areas/levels within SS2 and the SCP Beta 1 Patch, in hopes that the SCP Devs can work their magic to the max on whatever feedback is submitted.

In respect of the recent comments posted by the SCP Devs, I'll recant my recent posts concerning the possible number of unfixed issues within the release of SCP Beta 2. I'll wait for its release and then proceed accordingly.
« Last Edit: 07. October 2015, 15:30:41 by System Shocked »

663fdca92ee08ZylonBane

663fdca92ee54
Olfred, I've added a new request to the first post for bin files opw1316, opw1317, opw1318, opw1433. These are the object walls used only for the SHODAN sequence in ops1.mis, and have no dedicated objects in DromEd.

Since these are large, flat, low-poly objects that use Gouraud shading, they're very prone to shimmering as the player looks around. If they could be subdivided, like you did for the QBR object walls, I think they would look a lot better.

663fdca92ef33voodoo47

663fdca92ef7f
added

monbr.bin - Monkey_Brain (-148) [missing bottom polys]
rumbor.bin - Rumbler Organ (-220) [missing bottom polys] (note - this is basically the head of the rumbler. it looks like it has been taken off an earlier, wip AI model, so it does not completely correspond to the final AI model. would be nice to rip the head off the final model and make it into an object, if possible)

to the first post. also added the custom wormpile model request there.
« Last Edit: 18. October 2015, 09:03:33 by voodoo47 »

663fdca92f076voodoo47

663fdca92f0d1
a quick custom resource fix request - attaching a pumpkin model, because of a limitation I can't change its bank in the editor, so the model needs to be modified instead - basically, the pumpkin needs to face the ground (so currently, its bottom is the bottom, and I need its face to be the new bottom. I think that would translate into +270 degrees along the Z axis, but don't quote me on that. I'm unsure whether I have it right).

would be nice to have it done before Halloween for obvious reasons - thanks.
« Last Edit: 25. October 2015, 18:07:29 by voodoo47 »
663fdca92f5e7
Olfred, I've added a new request to the first post for bin files opw1316, opw1317, opw1318, opw1433. These are the object walls used only for the SHODAN sequence in ops1.mis, and have no dedicated objects in DromEd.

Since these are large, flat, low-poly objects that use Gouraud shading, they're very prone to shimmering as the player looks around. If they could be subdivided, like you did for the QBR object walls, I think they would look a lot better.
I've split them to squares of 1 block size. The result is quite good. This was actually pretty quick and easy.
But then I noticed that the texture isn't aligned correctly so I had to do some trial and error to align them all properly. I did this only for the height, no adjustments along the width.

rumbor.bin - Rumbler Organ (-220) [missing bottom polys] (note - this is basically the head of the rumbler. it looks like it has been taken off an earlier, wip AI model, so it does not completely correspond to the final AI model. would be nice to rip the head off the final model and make it into an object, if possible)
Ripping of the head would have meant that I had to spend a lot of time to rearrange it to the other texture. So what I did was change the original model to closer resemble the shape of the mesh rumbler model.

Also rotated the pumpkin.

Don't expect the wormpile anytime soon. I'm rather busy right now.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47

663fdca92f6e2ZylonBane

663fdca92f72f
Agreed, the new ops object walls look great. Makes that room even more dramatic to walk into since the contrast between light and shadow is so much better.

663fdca92f7bavoodoo47

663fdca92f806
finally got to checking the organs, looking good as always.
663fdca92f8ec
Thank you, I'm happy they please you.

I'll just hope hearing the same phrase from my doctor everytime I visit :D
663fdca92faa1
I don't want my chef or boss to check on my organs :o
Especially not a chef.

663fdca92fb30voodoo47

663fdca92fb7b
right.

663fdca92fc5dZylonBane

663fdca92fca8
Here's a SHTUP request. I have an updated SHODAN head model that Ajare made a few years ago, but it has some issues. There's a gap between her lips that needs to be closed up or covered up, and the model's vhot is in the wrong location. It should be floating right between her eyes, like in the original model. Model attached to this post.

[attachment removed]
« Last Edit: 18. February 2016, 23:24:32 by ZylonBane »

663fdca92fe2cZylonBane

663fdca92fe77
Thanks! Lips look good now, but the vhot isn't quite right. This model is used by the engine as a turret, with the entire head as the rotating part, so the vhot needs to be attached to that submodel. Currently the vhot doesn't follow the head's rotation.

663fdca92ff05voodoo47

663fdca92ff50
yeah, the position should be the same as on vanilla, else my pumpkins are going to break.

663fdca93002eZylonBane

663fdca930079
SHODAN's shots emitting from several feet to the side of her head are a somewhat greater concern.

Olfred, if getting the vhot set up properly turns out to be a problem, putting it in the center of the head at eye level should be okay as a temporary solution (or maybe a bit higher? don't want shots to look like they're coming from her nose). I believe shots won't collide with physics models that they originate inside.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and ____!  (Fill in the missing word):
1 Member and 2 Guests are here.
I hope this doesn't affect my White House petition to bring back "She's the Sheriff".
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
663fdca93017a