[Obsolete] SS2: Shnup - System Shock 2 Interface Upgrade v 1.0

1 Guest is here.
66485429881a8
RainalkarQuote
The quality of work is fine, but it doesn't fit the atmosphere for me. Something more plain, more computer-like and such would, I think, prove to be quite popular. For example, I would love to see a bluish like instead of a green original interface.

edit: btw, since you had expeirence with interface modding, I have a question if you perhaps know: I created new map icons for QBRMs, Power Stations, Security Stations, etc., and they show up quite nicely on the map, however, on the automap, they show up as green. I understand it has to have something to do with the palette the minimap is using, but I don't know what needs to be done to change that.
66485429882b4
ZygoQuote
It's a shame that none of the interface options seem to support the more advanced (well, 'advanced') graphics features of dark, like tgas and animations, and that there isn't some way to redefine the click areas etc. That would really help with making interface mods, especially being able to use some of the tga transparency tricks.

Minimap.pcx is probably the file you need to find, Rainalkar, make sure it and the automap stuff all uses the same palette and it ought to work OK.
RainalkarQuote
I'll give it a try.
66485429883c4
LiamQuote
I love it.
XenoSpyroQuote
Necrololsting:

Why does MM report that SHNUP conflicts with SHTUP?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact