SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 69/177▶▶
664a1b70dd991
unn_atroposQuote
ZikShadow: "System Shock Infinite" let's play
Hope I didn't forget anything. I wanted to be the first person to post this and I got terribly exited^^

664a1b70dda8a
Primitive PrimateQuote
Man, those scripts are pure gold. Some real Grade A stuff.
664a1b70ddc3b
xdiespQuote
Script fixed as suggested! :thumb:

Kolya: thank you! I feel like old Igor when I see such errors lol. What the first one was really supposed to mean, is "Any orders you had received from William Diego no longer stand: the Captain has been relieved of duty for TREASON against the will of the Many!"

unn_atropos: I passed him the fix for the Rebirth + Infinite skin issue, I definitely have to include it in the next version.

664a1b70ddd4f
unn_atroposQuote
Will this fix change Delacroix facial expression to something less shocked? It was a fun moment when she asked "why do you look so startled?" :)
664a1b70ddf7d
xdiespQuote
More details about v1.8:

- Ending requirements were getting crazy, so I'm simplifying them. Get 4 memories to unlock the Good ending, complete a faction's quest to unlock theirs. And the best movies will get more exposure (not to mention plenty will be remade).

- When you enter a tear, you warp to the "white void" kind of cyberspace. In there, is a copy of your room: then a corridor and a crossroads with 3 more copies. In the first, the good guys win; in the second, it's the Many; in the third, Shodan. You decide what timeline the tear will annex.

- When you hack into an old rig, you enter a cyberspace map. It's a reskinned portion of a SS1 level converted to SS2, made to look like SS2's last level. They are big maps, but you fly pretty fast in them (and there's a path to not get lost). The main goal of these maps is to reach the memory and watch it, but you can also explore to pick up cybermodules and logs.

- The Easy Mode mutator will be reworked into a "Basic" mode, where enemies can be damaged by any weapon.

UNN Atropos: damn straight poor Goggles looked startled! :P Marie is supposed to look like this:
◀◀Page: 69/177▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact