SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 73/177▶▶
664a49fa83cb0
HikariQuote
See this gets rid of one of the biggest gripes I had where 'off type' weapons were completely no-sold in spite of logic dictating a grenade to the face being able to do something
664a49fa84123
xdiespQuote

Quote by Hikari:
See this gets rid of one of the biggest gripes I had where 'off type' weapons were completely no-sold in spite of logic dictating a grenade to the face being able to do something

More on the debuff system. Unfavored weapon types cause partial damage and debuffs, not completely unlike firing a low power plasmid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0GNXkjLMo

I should have released patch 1.8 when the first update was complete, I am basically working on three patches at the same time. Next one might be very well be Infinite 2.0. By the way, random Goggles dialogue that might or might not make its way into the remade memories. Something I would really like to do, is having a couple early videos where Goggles speaks to Polito through a monitor.

They are evolving. Continuously changing themselves, searching for a system that can cope with any situation.

Away team to bridge. Bridge, the simulation units have been secured. But there's something wrong with the mutinees... (professional)

Who knows, if we're even dead or alive anymore? (scifi mood)

Captain, in the past three years I've lived more than most people do in a lifetime. No matter what happens... it was an honor serving under you, sir. (military)

I don't understand, doctor. The instruments detect nothing outside the pocket. Absolutely nothing. (puzzled)

Nah, it would take forever like that. Let me get my cyberdeck ready and I'll get us out of here in no time! (assertive)

Callsign: Goggles. Private first class. Service number G65434-2. Date of birth: July 4, 2080. I'd better memorize this fast. (defiant)

All good things must come to an end, Sarah. Thank you for taking care of us. (sad)

Captain, she has taken over the hyperdrive! We can't shut her down from this side! (shaken)

Don't worry, doctor *cough*: I'm sure we'll meet again... in the next life. (wounded)

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My mind is my own! (angry)

Sarah, we beg of you...! Give us another chance! (shouting\begging)
664a49fa8422f
xerxesQuote
i noticed it was so much shodan voice loop
so i cleaned a bit letting spaces betwen her voice bit longer
tell me if this is better than the 1st version

[cyberspacev2.mp3 expired]
664a49fa844a1
xdiespQuote
Here's a video of the second Cyberspace map: the theme for this one is "heat". Compared to the first one, here the corridors are narrower, and many more.

Just to recap what's happening on screen: purple spheres are mines; purple triangles shoot you; green spheres are mines that need to be hacked instead of shot; blue triangles are audio logs; yellow squares are ICE nodes which most of the time reward a cybermodule (and few times explode harmlessly); the green Shodan is a memory encryption routine that you need to beat with the ICE Rapier weapon. You have 3 minutes and 20 seconds to collect the rapier and bust Shodan, else the hacking fails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM4rY4flIFA

Quote by xerxes:
tell me if this is better than the 1st version

I like both, but this one fits better for what I have in mind. Thanks a lot!  :thumb:
664a49fa845f5
ChandlermakiQuote
I highly doubt it's necessary at this point, but if you need any more voice talent, I'd love to do some dialogue for you!
◀◀Page: 73/177▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact