SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4

2 Guests are here.
◀◀Page: 70/177▶▶
664a41ebf3e74
ZylonBaneQuote
It's a reskinned portion of a SS1 level converted to SS2, made to look like SS2's last level.
So it's an SS1 level made to look like an SS1 level.
664a41ebf41ad
xdiespQuote

Quote by ZylonBane:
So it's an SS1 level made to look like an SS1 level.

SS1 levels reskinned with the Cyberspace theme. Medsci:
664a41ec000d6
xdiespQuote
I finally had the chance to implement those old requests about the "shortcut" in Medsci, where you jump through the window by the turret, and being able to reactivate forcefields. You also hear sound effects of a battle, when you get close to one of those forcefield-protected safehouses.

So far I have populated cyberspace with geometric shapes, flying code and wireframe. They are color coded for harmless, loot (modules and nanites) and enemy (mines, turrets, flying ranged). Every cyberspace hides an ICE Rapier that cannot leave it, and I'm working on ways to make it conceptually closer to the final Shodan level (with amnesia traps and memory encryption algorythms).
664a41ec00214
HikariQuote
Out of curiosity who does the artwork, you? Whoever does those art snippits does very good.
664a41ec00657
xdiespQuote

Quote by Hikari:
Out of curiosity who does the artwork, you?

That's Captain LKL, artist\tester\brainstormer of the mod. :thumb: If you want to test the first Cyberspace, add this archive to Infinite and start a new game. It can be completed in 15 seconds, but I recorded a longer video to show how to 100% it. Let's recap, you enter Cyberspace when you hack into the old rigs; it's a timed mission (200 seconds) or you lose the chip; the goal is to beat the Algorythm with the ICE Rapier, and collect logs and modules. The map can be beaten without weapons, but I've added a pistol for testing purposes.

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77839388/Cyberspace%20prototype.7z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpJcfjEKDz4

UNN Atropos: that guy's let's play is a mine of useful informations. For starters, he doesn't follow Marie around; and is having problems with the weapon-per-enemy system. Which gave me an idea, having wrong weapons affect enemies in different ways. Robots might get slowed down by bullets, and hybrids go on fire (I'll have to check Secmod for that!). Oh, and artist rendition of the Rebirth+Infinite compatibility issue:
◀◀Page: 70/177▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact