Thief list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

3 Guests are here.
Page: 1/38▶▶
66395e9d8142e
voodoo47Quote
will be expanded as necessary - input from resident Thief players is welcomed. please use the following format when reporting a broken model: filename - modelname (archetype) [problem description]

probook.bin - CamoButton-Book (-2575) [missing back polys] actually this is probably intentional
hamstat.bin - HammerStatue (-193) [lowpoly] available in EP2
gargoy2.bin - ChickenGargoyl (-457) [lowpoly, missing back polys]
gargoy.bin - Gargoyle (-456) [lowpoly, missing back polys]
bedroll.bin - Bedroll (-477) [lowpoly]
elecspo2.bin - HangSpotFlush (-2742) [a hole in the model on the top]
lcstat2.bin - LC_Cthulhu (-193) [lowpoly]
Coil03.bin - a Coil03 (-400) [a crack/see through part in the middle of the model]
doorkeep.bin - KeeperDoor (-3345) [texture mapped weirdly in the lower right corner, under the door handle]

please do not report objects that already have a proper EP replacement.
66395e9d81817
R SoulQuote
Unfortunately that statue won't convert from bin to e, so any material shader changes would have to be made in the bin file itself. I did a brief comparison comparing two versions of one of my objects, one with phong and one without, but I wasn't able to see a connection between their differences and any of the hex values in dstat3.bin.
66395e9d81af5
OlfredQuote
This should do it.
Don't have Thief installed atm, need to do it the next days.

What's the difference between phong and gouraud, btw?

EDIT: deleted attachment
66395e9d81ba3
voodoo47Quote
my Dromed crashes when trying to load the fixed model. guess I will have to wait until you install Thief.
66395e9d81cbd
OlfredQuote
I guess I need another exporter then. Just used the same as for SS2.
They aren't compatible to Thief I guess?

Is there some toolkit for Thief you can lead me to?

EDIT:
I have Thief now (from steam) and used the BSP.exe delivered with it. Still no luck with the statue.
Attached the e now, maybe someone else can help out with that.

EDIT2:
If it's not necessarly is important that it is gouraud, but just smoothing, here's a bin of the statue.

//v47: actually EP2 contains a proper dstat3.bin - so this was completely unnecessary. ah well.
Page: 1/38▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact