6647dbabd7662

6647dbabd82e6
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 Remake could be next
Page: « 1 ... 4 [5]
Read 5864 times  

6647dbabd8922
Yeah. No point repeating yourself or making demands. Give your feedback and move on. Or bitch endlessly, sure, just don't expect them to bend to your whim. They're their own people with thier own opinions and motivations.
And yeah, game dev is very laborious. While this project shouldn't have taken 8 years or whatever, it's still a fuckton to do.

Worst comes to worst, we can mod it right?
Acknowledged by: Creamy

6647dbabd8dddXkilljoy98

• Company: N/A
6647dbabd8e40
Yeah. No point repeating yourself or making demands. Give your feedback and move on. Or bitch endlessly, sure, just don't expect them to bend to your whim. They're their own people with thier own opinions and motivations.
And yeah, game dev is very laborious. While this project shouldn't have taken 8 years or whatever, it's still a fuckton to do.

Worst comes to worst, we can mod it right?

Fair, I’ve mostly moved on but I still will talk about it if I see it mentioned. SS just means a lot to me and all that and it’s frustrating that they aren’t transparent. I don’t expect them to change but if they’d at least do an ost dlc and explain themselves then that’s better than nothing.

And yeah the 8 years and delays doesn’t help either 

Yeah I hope we can mod it but that depends on how moddable the game ends up being

6647dbabd91e0Xkilljoy98

• Company: N/A
6647dbabd923d
Wait and see

Fair though I feel like we know a lot about the game already
1 Guest is here.
You just lost. You lost everything.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6647dbabd933b