Citadel - System Shock Fan Remake

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 171/299▶▶
6647bca949894
Join2Quote
Ohhh is that enhanced AI I see? I don't recall hoppers moving that fast. Nice. Could just be my memory failing me though.
6647bca9499e2 6647bca949ad7
icemannQuote
Oooooo gameplay.
6647bca949dc9
JDoranQuote

Quote by JosiahJack:
Still needs a little tweaking, but it's getting there.

It looks great, but as a little suggestion, how about if, when you go through a seemingly low door such as in the video, then the camera dips down a bit, as though you are bowing your head to go under the low part? It would be automatic and so the user wouldn't have to do anything, and might increase the immersion slightly.

And: "OVERALL STATUS: 80%. Target Beta Release Date: 9/22/18." Brilliant!
Acknowledged by: Synaesthesia
6647bca949f64
JosiahJackQuote
I like that idea of a head dip.  It's the little details like that that make it all that much better, such as the "Add to inventory box" that pops up when your cursor/reticle hovers over the inventory while holding something.  That's just an example of a minor tweak to aid the control scheme.  Another is reloading: hit the reload keybind (default is R).  I'm still debating on having an unload keybind and making the reload keys into 2, one for normal ammo type and the other reload key for secondary, rather than only having the in-hud buttons (hud buttons yet to be added).
◀◀Page: 171/299▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact