🔒 SCP Beta 3 Issue Reporting

1 Guest is here.
66470c92df1bd
Join2Quote

Quote by ZylonBane:
I just ran through and checked all the cargo bay doors, and they all have correctly sized and configured physics models and block bullets just fine.

Yeah, after further testing it seems it's just the protruding lock part of the door that has no collision, which you probably can do nothing about. Still annoying when you get blasted by a laser turret through one though.
66470c92df324
voodoo47Quote
theoretically fixable, but I ain't getting paid enough to run around the game attaching extra markers with physics to every door that doesn't have perfectly rectangular shape. did it on the recreation kool-aid wall, that ought to be enough.
66470c92df3e7
Join2Quote
It is a problem for those doors in particular because there's so many + laser turrets + slow open/close speed. But I can imagine the tedium involved in fixing it.
66470c92df4fa
voodoo47Quote
Dark supports only very limited set of physics shapes. anything more intricate requires you to create invisible objects with extra physics and tack them onto the primary object.
[koolaid.jpg expired]
Acknowledged by 2 members: Colonel SFF, Join usss!
66470c92df60b
ZylonBaneQuote
I can't even imagine how much more irritating those cargo bay doors would be to get through if you couldn't walk through those tabs.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact