🔒 SCP Beta 3 Issue Reporting

1 Guest is here.
664743ed3f54c
Join2Quote

Quote by ZylonBane:
I can't even imagine how much more irritating those cargo bay doors would be to get through if you couldn't walk through those tabs.

Add the collision, then increase the open/close speed by 25% seems sensible. It's a rather notable problem from both a gameplay and an immersion standpoint. Pretty sure every playthrough of mine something or other has happened with those doors.

Resuming my playthrough...

Acknowledged by: Colonel SFF
664743ed3f717
ZylonBaneQuote
There's also the issue with pathfinding. AIs know how to deal with sliding doors. Sliding doors with chest-high physics nubs glued onto them? Not so much.
664743ed3f923
Join2Quote
-Z-fighting with ceiling grates in ops bulkhead 2, immediately next to the hanging dude that has a load of annelid worms slither out of him and fall to the floor.
-Laser Rapier "humm". Can hardly hear it even with headphones on. I find this to be a disappointment as a rapier lover. I thought it was perfect volume vanilla and I enjoyed the sound.
-After the ops reveal Shodan's transmission does not play until you approach the bulkhead. Most players naturally will press the bulkhead button and enter the loading screen, inadvertently killing the transmission. Could you either make the bulkhead switch red/inactive while the transmission plays out (it's pretty long though), or at the very least trigger her audio transmission a couple seconds after you spawn after the reveal scene so you're not waiting at the bulkhead for ages, or probably best of all, trigger it after passing through the bulkhead load screen.
-Persistent subtle audio crackling in the dorm areas of ops first level after having played the piano (multiple right clicks). Persisted until passing through a bulkhead. Was using headphones which probably helped me notice it. There's a chance it's not related to the piano, but I'll be sure to test in Rec.
-Nice job with the power armor having battery-less protection. Nobody is going to complain if there is more sensible tweaking along these lines. Involve the community if in doubt as you did with the two OS upgrades.
-The restoration of previously removed Auto-Repair/ICE/Epsteins. Perhaps make that exclusive to easy/normal as I do not need to take modify past 3, and other such balancing issues. Damn I miss secmod's mod system. 
-Pathfinding issues with the spiders in Hydro A. Perhaps make them able to pass through the corpses of their kind?

Out of scope/no SDK stuff:

-Assassins still running around like 'tards.
-So many objects research-able at skill lvl 1. Midwife organ I'd bump up to lvl 3 at least.
664743ed3fd97
Dj 127Quote

Quote by Join usss!:
-Laser Rapier "humm". Can hardly hear it even with headphones on. I find this to be a disappointment as a rapier lover. I thought it was perfect volume vanilla and I enjoyed the sound.

This was most likely done since many people found the hum annoying, it was frequently complained about on this forum and elsewhere. I found it grating at first too, though I sorta got used to it over time.
664743ed3fe94
Join2Quote
I've always loved it. It's a really cool sound. It's somewhat subtle too, so I find it odd that many people took issue with it.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact