🔒 SS2 Complete Map Model

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/4▶▶
66467a97c8cf5
HardkernQuote
As a gift to all non-VR users here, I thought it would be a fun idea to combine all the levels I imported into unity into one giant map.
I've tried my best to align them in a realistic way, but some overlap does exists. Mostly it all fits together though.

You switch to "first person mode" in the viewer for a better viewing experience.

https://skfb.ly/6YyDR

Quote by https://skfb.ly/6YyDR:
SystemShock2 All Maps Colored - Download Free 3D model by hardkern (@Hardkern) [c321eac] - Sketchfab
All maps from SS2 (except earth and station) all in one map! Aligned to my best knowledge. SS2 world is largely overlap free and could be a real place.nNOTE: the levels are from SCP a modded Version of SS2 that contain somewhat improved geometry but should match the original game closely.nExported to FBX by HardKern - SystemShock2 All Maps Colored - Download Free 3D model by hardkern (@Hardkern) [c321eac]

(Its the SCP modded levels if that makes a diff for you)

I can also upload a textured version. But that file is about 150mb large. So I will only do that if there is demand for it.
Acknowledged by 5 members: Briareos H, RoSoDude, sarge945, Valet2, Maggot
66467a97c8eac
MaggotQuote
The maps actually fit the profile of the Von Braun better than I thought it would. Nice to see someone finally do this for SS2 after seeing UUW and SS1's complete maps.
66467a97c8fc8
prengleQuote
i would personally kill for a textured version, but as it stands this is still pretty cool
Acknowledged by: Maggot
66467a97c90c4
HardkernQuote
Sorry, uploading the textured version doesn't work. Too many materials.

These screenshots are the best I can do.

Acknowledged by: Briareos H
66467a97c95c9
GrosnusQuote

Quote by Hardkern:
Sorry, uploading the textured version doesn't work. Too many materials.

These screenshots are the best I can do.

If you could send the model with all the materials I could try to remap it into one or a few big atlases (I suspect there is a ton of tiled textures, but I believe there might be a way to achieve a reasonable result).
Page: 1/4▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact