📌 SS1 walkthrough & maps (Spoilers)

1 Guest is here.
66473c627adde
icemannQuote
Playing through SS1 currently. Looking at the maps here, they have everything on them except one important thing. The locations of the teleporters + their destinations (unless I'm reading them wrong).

The teleporters on level 6 for example aren't shown (1st being in Diego's office, which sends you off near one of the elevators), and there is at least 2 on level 7. Both of which take you to the same location I think. I came to this thread looking for the teleporter locations for level 7 since I'd forgotten where they were on the map, and their the last thing I want to do before I move on. Hmm.

[edit]
Ok. I've located one of the teleporters. Couldn't find the other one. I'm sure there was another one. I've made a edit of the map uploaded to this thread, with the teleporter + teleporter destination for level 7, and attached that to this post. Hope it's of help to others.
66473c627af38
JosiahJackQuote
Lower right corner in room at base of the ramp after CPU room.
66473c627b02f
VictorQuote
Hi guys,

Not sure if there is still smebody there, but here I go:

On level 6 I visited all 3 remaining groves (Alpha, Delta and Beta), and switched all 3 switches from them (I left them with the light opened).

When I go to Diego's office, and hit the master switch, I still get the message that "safety interlocks still engaged". Why is that happening, am I missing anything?

Thanks!
66473c627b171
KolyaQuote
We're still here. I cannot answer your post unfortunately. But it's in the wrong place. I will move it to the Helpdesk subforum in a while.
66473c627b5f9
dertsehaQuote

Quote by Victor:
When I go to Diego's office, and hit the master switch, I still get the message that "safety interlocks still engaged". Why is that happening, am I missing anything?
To be sure you enabled all three groves, open up the systems analyser in the hardware tab of your inventory and check that the three groves are all enabled. The message you are getting comes if any of them still isn't enabled. The analyser should tell you which one is missing.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact