SS2 Vurt's Organics / Goo

1 Guest is here.
66473c6ced937
vurtQuote
No, sorry. Busy modding other games at the moment.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
66473c6ceda35
OneofTheManyQuote
What entity is hatched from the black eggs? Or is it just a replacement for the default Annelid egg?
66473c6cedbfa
KolyaQuote
The black eggs are part of a special mission that is explained to you in the game.

SHODAN: "[...] before we can separate the Rickenbacker, we must remove the foul black eggs the Many has vomited on this deck. These eggs are an experiment of the Many and will in time spawn the next generation of Annelid, which you will have no hope of destroying. [...]"

Actually they never spawn anything, because you destroy them before that happens.
66473c6cedcc6
OneofTheManyQuote
Kind of a spoiler there, but I did ask so I guess I can only blame myself :p Thanks anyway, Kolya :)
Acknowledged by: Kolya
66473c6cee097
rcccQuote

Quote by Kolya:
The black eggs are part of a special mission that is explained to you in the game.

SHODAN: "[...] before we can separate the Rickenbacker, we must remove the foul black eggs the Many has vomited on this deck. These eggs are an experiment of the Many and will in time spawn the next generation of Annelid, which you will have no hope of destroying. [...]"

Actually they never spawn anything, because you destroy them before that happens.

Ah I also did not know that. In the description in the newbie guide it says "choose one egg" ... So the black egg mod is separate from the other eggs. Thanks for pointing it out.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact