🔒 Game glitching out

2 Guests are here.
Page: 1/6▶▶
66355e927b024
Lion O CyborgQuote
I start the game with the mod but the intro FMV is missing and most of the objects like the tram are invisible.

I thought it might be because I am running it with the integrated graphics instead of my NVIDA card but running even the vanilla game that way makes it crash as soon as it launches.

What the hell is going on?
66355e927b2e3
voodoo47Quote
make sure you are patched up and loading mods properly. also yeah, you should run the game on your dedicated gpu if possible.
66355e927b3cb
Lion O CyborgQuote
I usually do run my GPU but in SS2's case it crashes the game upon launching, vanilla or not.
66355e927b48a
Lion O CyborgQuote
Also, I use the GOG version which I'm sure is the fully patched one. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
66355e927b5ff
Lion O CyborgQuote
Copying the objects folder to the main game one seems to trigger the missing objects. Removing it returns them but I have a sneaking suspicion that they are the originals and not the mod's ones.

FMV seems to be fixed since I reinstalled though.

If the problem is because I'm not using my GPU, then it's too bad because of the crashes it triggers when I do use it even with vanilla.

It is an NVIDA GeForce GTX675MX/4GB GDDR5 with the latest driver installed (I upgraded to it for running Doom 4).

Also, running this mod with SCP causes a black screen bug when the training level loads. The ambient noise plays for a second but the map doesn't appear and the sound cuts out. I can still pause the game, but nothing else happens.

No idea why the objects bug happens.
Page: 1/6▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact