SS2 Eldron's Midwife as Nurse Bloome - Rigged by RocketMan

2 Guests are here.
Page: 1/12▶▶
6634506f890a4
RocketManQuote
Tags: °lulu °mesh °dml °SS2

This small mod basically uses Eldron's fine piece of work, midwife as a unique character for Nurse Bloome.  All other midwives will appear as they normally do (be it vanilla style, rebirth or otherwise).  This gives Bloome her own identity in a sense, which is reinforced by the fact that her stats have been uniquely modified as well. 

I recommend surprising yourself but if you like, the model used can be seen here:
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125644

The changes in this mod will attach themselves at runtime to whatever mission file you have, whether it's the original hydro2.mis or the ADAOB version or some other version.  You need not replace any mission files.  Just use the modmanager like with any other mod.

I haven't tested it extensively so please report any bugs you encounter. 

Model and textures by Eldron.  I only got it working in-game. Attached screenshot NSFW.
6634506f891cf
Silver83Quote
Great. I'm playing System Shock 2 for the first time and just had my meeting with her.  Is it compatible with ADaoB? And by compatible I mean does your level file has all the fixes from ADaoB?
6634506f89411
MarvinQuote
Will definitely try it for my next playthrough. Some screenshots would be nice, though.
6634506f896db
voodoo47Quote

Quote by Silver83:
Is it compatible with ADaoB?
no, unless he used the ADAOB level. a bit of patience - sent him a pm, I think I know how to make the mod universal.
6634506f897c4
RocketManQuote
Sorry Voodoo, gotta correct you on that one.  The level is indeed an ADAOB level so it does include all the fixes!  Should have mentioned that though.  I believe it can be made universal.  I didn't have to create any new objects so all I did was alter the params of the chemroommidwife (I think that's what it's called).
Page: 1/12▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact