SS2 Eldron's Midwife as Nurse Bloome - Rigged by RocketMan

1 Guest is here.
664724cc9832c
Silver83Quote
I just tried it. Sadly it's giving me a black level. GUI is visible, the 3d environment is not. I used the MM.
664724cc98502
voodoo47Quote
remember, you will have to use ADAOB as well, and start a new game (or load from a save made before you entered hydro for the first time).

or wait for the next version, which will not be map dependent.
664724cc98621
Silver83Quote
I'm using ADaoB as well...but of course I didn't enter for the frist time :) I'll wait for the next version. Thx
664724cc989e3
RocketManQuote
Voodoo has a point.  I'll try to update the download with a DML version.  Now that we can do that, it should be less tempermental on any given setup since it only changes what it needs to.  Hang in there :)
664724cc98b40
RocketManQuote
Ok, with a little help from Voodoo, I've got a new upload in the first post.  This uses a DML file to do the same thing as the mis file would have done except now it doesn't matter what .mis file you have or want to use, this will tack onto that.

Silver83: If you had ADAOB installed before you tried this mod, recommend going into your DataPermanentMods folder, deleting hydro2.mis (because that was part of the old bloome mod) and replacing it with the ADAOB version again.  Re-installing ADAOB alltogether will also fix this.  Once you have the original ADAOB mis file in that folder again, dump this new mod into your system shock root directory and it will automatically place the files where they need to go.  The DML will then apply itself to the ADAOB hydro2.mis file if you have installed ADAOB or to the original mis file in the root directory.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact