SS2 Eldron's Midwife as Nurse Bloome - Rigged by RocketMan

1 Guest is here.
66472d120ca24
Silver83Quote
Thanks for the explanation. Is it also possible to just use the Mod Manager. Until now I activated all my mods using the Mod Manager without having the "mod ready file structure" (I just recently discovered SS2Tool).
66472d120cc48
KolyaQuote
Just noting here that I made the change to cam_mod.ini that allows DMLs to be loaded from DataPermanentMods only last night. Only someone who reinstalled since then will have it. Everyone else will have to change the last line in cam_mod.ini for this mod to work to:
Code:
mod_path DataPermanentMods+patch_ext
66472d120cda4
Silver83Quote
Hm...I have to ask again. There is a new dml file, which enables the new textures. But I already have a hydro2.mis.dml file im my game folder. So shouldn't i combine those two files?

Besides: Mod Manager seems to ignore the dml file and copying the files manually doesn't change anything. I know I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. All mods seem to be working just fine. Only this one and the new security door texture from Vurt won't appear...and I don't know why. Any help would be appreciated.
66472d120cf81
voodoo47Quote
combining the dmls is not necessary, and can break things when done incorrectly. modmanager will not see the mod, this is normal, as it is meant to be installed manually (extracting the archive to the root folder should be all that is necessary). I have just tried it out, and it works - but remember, if you are loading from a previous hydro save, this will NOT work, you will either have to start a new game or use a save that has been made before you entered hydro for the first time.

to test whether the mod actually works, you can do following:
-edit cam.cfg, add first_level hydro2.mis
-start a new game
-you will be spawned on hydro, rush to Bloome, and see whether she uses the new model

note: I think the model is a bit smaller than it should be - maybe we could make her larger.
66472d120d075
Silver83Quote
Ok. I'll try that. Two things I'd like to mention:

First:
"Or change the file extension to .SS2MOD to use with the SS2 Modmanager." --> that should be changed then?

Second:
Let me get this straight: I then have two dml files called hydro2.mis.dml, one in the core directory and the other in permannet mods and they will complete each other? The first deals with relocating underwater plants, the latter with the new nurse model...

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact