SS2 Eldron's Midwife as Nurse Bloome - Rigged by RocketMan

1 Guest is here.
664738bb53750
RocketManQuote
Yeah I find that whenever I decide to play, it's not one of those marathons where I play it a billion times a billion different ways so I just make a new install and set it up how I like manually and I'm good to go.  That doens't mean we shouldn't strive for something better, but for now it's tolerable at least.
664738bb53842
mouth-breatherQuote
Apologies for bumping a topic that hasn't been replied to in a while, not sure if RocketMan even still browses, but:

Is it possible that this mod might be extended so it replaces all other instances of the Cyborg Midwife? As it seems this is the closest we have to a proper mod which rigs and uses the Eldron Midwife model.
664738bb53928
RocketManQuote
It's definately possible.  If you replace the midwife archetype model with the one from this mod, all instances will be replaced, just as they are replaced in a mod like rebirth.  I have to admit it's not an immediate priority of mine as I'm working on a couple other things at the moment but eventually I can see a new midwife model replacing the rebirth one.
664738bb53d80
MarvinQuote

Quote by mouth-breather:
Apologies for bumping a topic that hasn't been replied to in a while, not sure if RocketMan even still browses, but:

Is it possible that this mod might be extended so it replaces all other instances of the Cyborg Midwife? As it seems this is the closest we have to a proper mod which rigs and uses the Eldron Midwife model.
Sure, just rename the bloom.*** files to fembot.*** and drop all files and folders into DataPermMods\mesh\, overwriting exisiting (Rebirth) files.
664738bb53eee
SimplexQuote
I wanted to add this mod to my modded SS2 (SHTUP, Rebirth, ADaoB, 400) but I noticed that the mod is in folder DataPermanentMods, not DataPermMods. I also noticed that the modified cam_ext.ini for the mod adds this line:

Code:
mod_path patch_ext+DataPermanentModsCan I rename this to "mod_path patch_ext+DataPermMods" in the ini and put the files of the mod into DataPermMods dir, or will this not work?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact