good thing I'm immune to stupidity.
663e153a0bac9
ZylonBaneQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
good thing I'm immune to stupidity.
Are you? ARE YOU?
663e153a0bbf9
voodoo47Quote
apart from mine own, yes. after so many years of online support, my stupidity receptors are all but destroyed. it's like when you live inside a sewer - after some time, the stench will burn away your sense of smell, so you won't be able to tell it actually stinks down there. in my case, the stupidity just flies around - and I don't feel it anymore..

treasure your ability of being able to get mad at people while you still have it - world just feels dull without it.
663e153a0bf09
Join2Quote

Quote by voodoo47:
apart from mine own, yes. after so many years of online support, my stupidity receptors are all but destroyed.
I would have thought scenarios like that involve more ignorance than stupidity? Sure you may have to deal with a genuinely dumb fool every now and then, but most of the time it's because they are uneducated in a particular subject, not downright stupidity...Of course I am partially ignorant to what the job entails, so I could be completely wrong  ;)

For the guy complaining about the RPG elements- Yes, he is probably too stupid to handle the minor complexities (complex for a game). I would say he is probably just ignorant to their benefits, but to claim they do nothing is stupidity, and I love the RPG elements and wish more games had them in vast quantities, so fuck him.  XD
663e153a0c1bf
KolyaQuote

Quote by ZylonBane:
I may have to lay off the GOG SS2 forum, the stupidity there is just grinding me down. Latest affront-- the guy who claims that SS2's RPG elements "added nothing and made for a considerably worse experience". Sigh.
So dethtoll is posting on GOG now?  O_o

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact