SS2 Christine Shocking Ruins v3

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/4▶▶
6634662c8ba51
ChristineQuote
Tags: °FM °multiplayer °SS2
This is a conversion of Bloody Ruins to System Shock 2. (As discussed on TTLG)

Quote by Commander Jeffrey Roberts:
You are now at the place where we lost contact with the researchers. Equip yourself, then climb down and search for them. Once you are down there, we won't be able to maintain radio contact. Don't make such a fuss! You will find another exit. And don't you dare come back until you've found all 7 researchers. There are further details in your notes. In the event that the researchers are dead, you need to secure their recordings. Now go!

Visit Christine's site for screenshots.

• if you already know 'Bloody Ruins' then this is a must-play for you (and leave the loot alone, you can't pick it up anyway)
  • if you expect a mission like 'Ponterbee' with a lot of technic futuristic stuff, leave this mission alone. There are no upgrade terminals and such stuff in this mission. And this is only a mission, not a campaign - so it's much smaller
  • but if you are liberal-minded and always hungry to play an eye-teasing fun mission - why are you still reading this?
6634662c8bbe8
ChristineQuote
I made an update for Shocking Ruins. I didn't make many changes, but now it is multiplayer ready. Thanks to NamelessVoice for his custom scripts and to Greenhorn for the new loading screen. For downloads see the post above.  :)
6634662c8bd3f
KolyaQuote
Thank you Christine. I updated the first post accordingly.
6634662c8be33
KolyaQuote
Hey Christine, I'm re-uploading your other missions but for some reasons I don't have "Shocking Ruins V2" anymore. I guess the version on thiefmissions.com is the older version before the multiplayer update?

So if you or anyone has the updated version, please upload it somewhere so we can stick it back into this thread. Muchas gracias.
6634662c8befd
ChristineQuote
This is the old version, thiefmissions.com hasn't been updatet for a long time.
Page: 1/4▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact