[Obsolete] SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods v1.14

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/18▶▶
66490bbddef15
miracle.flameQuote
Tags: °gamesys °mis °SS2 °obsolete

This mod is work of:

Straylight, Kolya, Nameless Voice and miracle.freak (Straylight's ADaoB v0.2.9.)
Zygoptera (Zygoptera's Ultimate Spawn)
Hi-Torque (Hi-Torque Med/Sci changes)
Nameless Voice (BotM multiplayer respawn)
Blaydes99 (Ejecting Bullet Casings that don't disappear)
miracle.freak (Revamp & Unifying)

It contains integrated and unified all the updates, fixes etc. of the above mods which are otherwise not compatibile with each other.

Changelog:

1.14->1.15
Changes by Kolya:

1.13->1.14
  • fixed shotgun-hybrid inventory issue

1.12->1.13
  • critical fix of invisible doors, morgue drawers, signs
  • fixed MultiPlayer crash at cubes selection

1.1->1.12
  • implemented ADaoB 0.2.9. changes

1.0->1.1
  • implemented ADaoB 0.2.8. changes
  • fixed map bug with missing player icon
  • fixed door (1977) that disappeared after opening
  • removed the strangely situated cryo sign (2171) from pillar

ADaoB 0.2.9. included
Read about fixes in its thread. This means the .mis files are NVscript ready.

Ultimate Spawn
Modes:
  • Normal spawning - like in original gameplay
  • H4rdc0r3 spawning - double rate of spawned monsters
  • No Spawn (including alerts) - No randomly spawned enemies (only plots) and no alarm triggering
  • No Spawn (excluding alerts) - No randomly spawned enemies (only plots)
  • Added another mode selection - WormOnly. It will make all the random spawns produce annelid worms (grubs) only. This will make it more realistic so big monsters would not pop-up out of nowhere on already cleaned deck and still having some fun.

BotM multiplayer respawn
A modified version of the BotM map that moves the multiplayer respawn point as the players progress through the map.
This stops you from having to repeatedly traverse the entire map every time you die.

Med/Sci
  • Med/Sci level enhanced by doors with windows, added some new signs like HiTorque's but with original gameplay CM and other goodies count unlike HiTorque's.
  • Remade second Med/Sci level the same way as above...adding transparent med doors and more signs.

Ejecting Bullet Casings that don't disappear
  • Pistol and Assault Rifle eject bullet casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Slug turrets as well eject bullet casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Shotgun ejects shell casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Grenade launcher ejects grenade casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds
  • Fusion Cannon ejects prism casings that can pile on the floor and stay there for 30 seconds

Additional fixes:
  • Added security keylock and numpad on the way IN Cryo Storage to make it senseful not having them only on the way OUT on medsci1.mis.
  • Removed air from outer space so there's no senseless explosion sound of radar dish in space. This is originally TF's idea in his SecMod.

Compatibility:
Since both ADaoB and Med/Sci changes involve altering gamesys this mod is not compatibile with other shock2.gam mods. It will be however compatibile with shock2.gam of Enhanced Combo mod that I'm still preparing.
Also any further mods concerning .mis files won't be compatibile.
It is fully compatibile with any graphical mod even if you get incompatibility warning from SS2 Mod Manager.

Note: I've not received permission from Straylight nor Hi-Torque 'cause they seem out of this business now but somewhat responsible guy managing these boards said it should be okay with them. If they say otherwise I'll remove the file.
66490bbddf197
Nameless VoiceQuote
Note that ADaOB already has the BotM multiplayer-spawn fix integrated since v0.2.4.
66490bbddf235
johnnythewolfQuote
The link seems dead.
66490bbddf311
miracle.flameQuote
Really?
No way I'm gonna install any abusive toolbars or notwhat just to be GRANTED downloading...I see no rational meaning in demanding such a bother... that's adware in my eyes.
...so I can't tell.
But I thought when there is no file you'll be told so in the first place. And that's not my case..it just asks me to install their fucking toolbar if I want the file.

I'll add one more upload to rapidshare soon.
66490bbddf49b
KolyaQuote
The megaupload link is neither dead nor do you have to install some toolbar.
Enter the capcha code, click download, wait usually 45secs, then click on "Free Download" (grey field).
Page: 1/18▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact