[Obsolete] SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods v1.14

1 Guest is here.
6648f65e392f9
miracle.flameQuote
Quote:
"All download slots assigned to your country (Slovakia) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!"

I can try all day
6648f65e39434
KolyaQuote
I just downloaded it from megaupload and will put a torret in a few minutes.
6648f65e39575
yxcQuote
Great compilation, good idea, looks great (transparent doors etc.).....but, unfortunately, the map doesn't seem to work anymore with your mod. Neither map nor automap. If I substitute your mod with ADaoB the problem is gone. Could you check and fix this, please?
6648f65e3969e
miracle.flameQuote
You're right something's wrong there that I did not notice before. Thanks for letting me know. In my case the map itself works but the minimap thing is buggy - and only on med/sci deck The player icon is not present on the map nor on minimap so this does not know which part to display - this bug is present only in medsci1.mis which is the very first map on Von Braun. I'm sorry but at this moment I have no idea how to fix it or how it got broken. I'm not very skilled with ShockEd. If I don't find a solution soon I'll have to ask seniors in this field and we'll see.

Edit: Specified the problem and its occurance.
6648f65e3974b
miracle.flameQuote
Long awaited update to 1.1 is there in first post. (map fix, ADaoB update,...)
Kolya will hopefully put up a torrent when he comes back from skating.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact