SS2 Vaxquis Vintage Song Remake v1.0 (music)

1 Guest is here.
6649c136cbe99
voodoo47Quote
interesting, because if a resource file is missing from a mod, then the default/vanilla resource should just load. will need an investigation.
6649c136cc425
ZylonBaneQuote

Quote by gunslinger12:
apparently this music starts immediately after you defeat the body of the Many
What do you mean "apparently"? Does it or doesn't it?

And what do you mean by "white noise loop"? White noise is a steady hiss sound. Are you saying that's what you heard?

Quote by voodoo47:
interesting, because if a resource file is missing from a mod, then the default/vanilla resource should just load. will need an investigation.
The SCP SHODAN fight music is a new track, so there is no vanilla resource. Since this mod only replaces vanilla resources, it's impossible for it to have interfered with SCP's SHODAN fight music.
6649c136ccb76
gunslinger12Quote

Quote by ZylonBane:
What do you mean "apparently"? Does it or doesn't it?

It starts after the level transition from the Body of the Many. I am unsure how or when level music is loaded so that's why I wrote apparently.

Quote by ZylonBane:
And what do you mean by "white noise loop"? White noise is a steady hiss sound. Are you saying that's what you heard?

Its was about a 1/4 second of white noise, then silence, then it repeats every second or so.

Quote by ZylonBane:
The SCP SHODAN fight music is a new track, so there is no vanilla resource. Since this mod only replaces vanilla resources, it's impossible for it to have interfered with SCP's SHODAN fight music.

I'm just telling you what happened and the steps I took to solve it all in the interest of helping other who play System Shock 2. Disabling the Vintage Song Remake Mod for the final level fixed the issue for me.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact