SS2 Vaxquis Vintage Song Remake v1.0 (music)

1 Guest is here.
6649a541392ce
miracle.flameQuote
I forgot how to tag this as sound.
6649a5413948d
KolyaQuote
The tech faq has a list of the most common tags. Otherwise it's just writing the word, selecting it and clicking the button, available in the full editor.
6649a541395d4
miracle.flameQuote
I did it! I did it! Thanks for letting me Kolya... nice to see you again after those years :)
6649a541396a0
📱 KolyaQuote
And you, miracle. I hope life's been treating you well. What brought you back out of the void? The anniversary? Either way, stay around, we have a few things on the assembly line.
6649a541397bc
miracle.flameQuote
I wanted to avoid making this mod a chatroom but I just could not resist the hospitability and conforming I've always felt here, thanks to you Kolya and all the others from the past.  XD
So yes, I've been away for years and life was treating me badly, actually that's why I left in the first place, I did not have enough energy to sustian. But since then all that was bad turned to good and I am back stronger than ever... maybe. So let us hope I will get a grip of the assembly line that has changed a lot, I feel like a newcomer. Maybe that's good as I may point out a few details that are hard to get from a newcomer perspective.
Acknowledged by: Kolya

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact