🔒 GMDX: Deus Ex Mod.

4 Guests are here.
Page: 1/297▶▶
6647e86006bcd
Join2Quote
Download here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFQP-pWgWTw

Edit: Updated OP to include FINAL version.
6647e86006cfc
JDoranQuote
Great! Downloading now, thanks.
6647e86006f79
MarvinQuote
Congrats! :)

Is there a changelog with all the fixes from the last version?

Edit: Okay, there is, but only from v4 it seems.
6647e86007139
Join2Quote
Thanks.

Yeah I need to make some changes to the changlog for clarity.

Since you last played through here are some notable changes:

-1 new weapon.
-1 new Skill.
-1 new augmentation.
-New GEP gun functionality (3 options: Half-life-like laser guided, Invisible war-like remotely guided, or just normal rocket launcher point n shoot).
-A focus on the handling and feedback of weapons to make them "feel" more beefy: Increased camera shake, new sounds and improved ballistics impact efects (as seen in this 1 minute video).
More changes to AI: AI react faster to sound events so they can not be easily exploited. AI react to stealing in appropriate places, and not always with hostility.
-More level design improvements.
-More vanilla bugfixes.
-Further balancing efforts for everything weapon, skill and augmentation related.

It was about four months ago since you played if I remember correctly so it's not a absolute ton of changes, but four months of solid hard work. Oh and plenty polish based on your extremely helpful feedback, so thanks again for that. The GEP gun functionality is because of you pointing out the removal of GEP gun lock-on/auto-aim conflicts directly with it's name (doh), so we gave it new, better kind of guiding systems (which admittedly need a bit more work and will have to be updated in a patch but it works as you can see in one of the promotional videos).
6647e8600720c
MarvinQuote
The GEP gun really surprised me, I had no idea you could do something like that with DX. Or did you manage to steal that one from Unreal Tournament? :)
Page: 1/297▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact