🔒 GMDX: Deus Ex Mod.

2 Guests are here.
◀◀Page: 297/297BoardHome
6647d7e7c185a
Join2Quote
https://www.patreon.com/gmdx

I've opened a patreon. GMDX was a long time ago now and few bothered to check out Unreal Evolution, but I intend to get back in the game dev or modding game. I hope you consider supporting me if you believe I have talent. I need all the help I can get.
6647d7e7c1a9b
icemannQuote
We all do with the world being as it is nowadays.
6647d7e7c1b31
Join2Quote
A boring dystopia.
6647d7e7c1c9f
📱 SentinelQuote
Chiming in here with a bug I found in GMDX-RSD 2.0 with 2.1 hotfix, on Steam GOTY client. Maybe two bugs? Not sure.

I'd been playing around with the 'set SkillX' commands, because I got sick of running out of lockpicks and multitools. And found that each time I opened the game, my skills had been reset to their pre-cheat levels, but the Perks I'd unlocked persisted. Not sure if this one's a bug, or a 'gotcha' for dirty cheaters like myself. ;)

Anyways. After banging my head against that one for a bit, I started a New Game from the Esc menu while in-game. At the UNATCO base just after completing the airport mission. And found, when the new game started, that all the stuff from my inventory in the previous game was still there.

Also, wanted to say a big thanks to Rosodude for this mod, and SS2-RSD, and Core Balance for Prey 2017. I got an SS2 itch a couple months ago, and have been scratching it with SS2, Prey, and now Deus Ex since then, and have found your rebalance mods very worthwhile. Big thumbs up from me.

Acknowledged by: RoSoDude
◀◀Page: 297/297BoardHome

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact