2 Guests are here.
◀◀Page: 127/297▶▶
6647e5f0b142e
Join2Quote
Sorted.
6647e5f0b1a9c
JDoranQuote

Quote by Join usss!:
As a result of a lack of testers despite multiple requests GMDXv8.0's release has been set back to DEC 20th 2015.

Fair enough, mate. You're not letting us down, so please don't think you are. We know you'll come through, and that any delays are necessary for the quality of the mod.

Quality is important.

Oh, how I wish that was the (honest) mantra of the games industry. Instead it seems to be "Gamers are idiots, so dumb down the games, release a stable(-ish) beta as the finished product to get to market early, bring out special editions that entice the extra-gullible with worthless stuff, and use DLC and season passes to take them for every penny"
6647e5f0b1d96
Join2Quote

Quote by JDoran:
Oh, how I wish that was the (honest) mantra of the games industry. Instead it seems to be "Gamers are idiots, so dumb down the games, release a stable(-ish) beta as the finished product to get to market early, bring out special editions that entice the extra-gullible with worthless stuff, and use DLC and season passes to take them for every penny"

There ain't no real money in honesty.
6647e5f0b1ef1
voodoo47Quote
amen to that.

anyway, seeing the last video, I've remembered an old inconsistency - it never seemed to be clear which doors could be pry opened (read: destroyed) with melee weapons. I'd assume GMDX has fixed this?
6647e5f0b1fa1
Join2Quote
Yep. Damage Threshold as seen in the video you just watched. Compare your weapon's damage stat to the door's DT.
◀◀Page: 127/297▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact