🔒 System Shock Enhanced Edition released on GOG

1 Guest is here.
6647df3a763de
RocketManQuote
Except when your MBR or filesystem gets corrupted...
6647df3a7657a
Al_BQuote
Yes - I know the floppies were not expected to work and it was fortunate that they were still readable.  My point was that it's premature to assume that data on old media is dead.
6647df3a769f1
SynaesthesiaQuote

Quote by Hikari:
Stop being such a downer Zylon. Seriously that's all you ever seem to do is try chopping people at the knees, belittle, berate, and use the fact you've been here forever to not get thrown out on your face.

I'm personally in favor of pointless personal attacks like this quote to earn the offender a ban for a week or longer. If you don't like someone, that's fine. Keep it to yourself. We don't need your random outburst of hate because some text on your screen offended your delicate sensibilities.
6647df3a76b32
KolyaQuote
Text on a screen is all we are to anyone here. And offending each other is the tenderness of the internet, so get with the program. Besides I'm in favour of no one's backseat driving รก la XYZB should be banned banned banned shriek!

6647df3a76c7d
Join2Quote
Motherfucking Stephen Kick, you lucky individual. The system sucks. Just a randomer with connections, he now owns the System Shock IP and has one-on-ones with Paul fucking Neurath. Not to discredit his work getting System Shock on GoG and such (IP theft of SS2 Tool aside), and the guy may even be responsible for a really great sequel one day, but fuck do I try not to be bitter about many aspects of life and fail at that miserably.
Good for you, Kick. You must be very happy with your good fortune, and I'm not one to want to destroy happiness.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact