1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 Czech Translation
Page: « 1 ... 3 [4] 5 »
Read 54955 times  

6648a8be47385voodoo47

6648a8be47413
ok, rec:

vemails.sub:
"Vyplnili všechny dostupné zlomy a trhliny...  Podrobili si ji..." => "Vyplnili všechny dostupné zlomy a trhliny...  Protékají jimi..."

"A navíc odebírá část výkonu obvodům Xerxese, jež se tak stává méně odolným mému vlivu." => "A navíc odebere část výkonu obvodům Xerxese, jež se tak stane méně odolným mému vlivu." (btw, jež? maybe jenž?)

level05.str: "Zapomeňte na pozemské granty" => "Zapomeňte na pozemkové granty" (geez this one was bad, I surely hope nothing else like that is lurking about. I probably should go through all the email, description and subtitle strings word by word, but that's not going to happen before June, so this first release will have to do without it)

comm6.gif needs to be changed from Sprava to Veleni

objname.str: Mall_Signs:"Tabule"

[dump007.jpg expired]
[dump005.jpg expired]
« Last Edit: 15. March 2019, 20:39:04 by voodoo47 »

6648a8be47a55miracle.flame

6648a8be47ac8
Eagle eye perk huh?  :thumb: Scary what Martin missed.
But damn, how am I supposed to refer to pictures as attachments??? I simply don't have that time. Please consider spending a few minutes to learn how to use very basic functions of Git like any sane person collaborating on file changing project with other people. Or figure it out yourself by guessing what I did exactly and what I refer to. So I am going to summarize it this way which still takes me like 100x more time than on Git because it's already all tracked in details automatically on Git.
1. fixed
2. fixed
3. not translating, little to no importance, easy to understand without translation
4. capitalized all SHEADs but I believe I've opted for lowercase for a good reason.. test yourself the other weapon modes
5. the same "discrepancy" exists in vanilla and I don't see slightest issue with it
6. translated as Tělo
7. fixed
8. I've no time for translating all those
9. fixed
10. fixed
11. not part of repository so nothing for me to fix
12. fixed
13. translated as "Tyto granáty jsou kompatibilní s granátometem TC-11."
14. fixed
15. where's the SHTUP version? By the way +20 OBRANA looks GORGEOUS now. Was ZBROJ really so unacceptable?
16. fixed
17. fixed
18. fixed
19. corrected to "čímž Citadela explodovala" to preserve some tense logic
20. corrected to "Bujeli a stali se neovladatelnými"
21. corrected to "Použili svou schopnost ovládnout mysl"
22. corrected to "Slyšíme tvé myšlenky, jak zuří za bratry, které považuješ za mrtvé."
23. corrected to "Pokud se rozhodneš ulehnout se strojem, odtrhneme vás"
24. corrected to "a oddelíme tě od rozkoše masy."
25. corrected to "Aktivován protokol Vzdáleného Přístupu ke Kybernetickému Rozhraní..."
26. fixed
27. fixed... funny I remember fixing this alredy in past
28. fixed
29. converted

FIXED in sett2.str Stasis_Field_Generátor => Stasis_Field_Generator

FIXED in usemsg.str:
Post17:"Zaměření mise: Výcvik přežití
(přidá: +2 Výdrž)"
Post2:"Zaměření mise: Trénink přežití
Post24:"Zaměření mise: Taktický PSI výcvik/Krytí
Slideshow1:"Protokol Vzdáleného Přístupu ke Kybernetickému Rozhraní aktivní..."
corrected to "Aktivován protokol Vzdáleného Přístupu ke Kybernetickému Rozhraní..."

FIXED in notes.str: Note_1_6:"Kód k Technickému Řízení je ve Skladišti č. 2."

FIXED in objname.str:
EndurBoost:"Implantát VýdržBoost™"
Shell_Casing:"Použitá nábojnice"

needs to be added:
Stock_Pot:"Hrnec"
Frying_Pan:"Panvice"
Dinner_Plate:"Talíř"
Sauce_Pan:"Panvice"
ADDED objects but used pánev instead of panvice

in shead2.str: every description in capital letters (or every NOT, but no mixing)
CAPITALIZED (was not mixed in the first place)

FIXED in hrm.str: RepairText:"Navrácení předmětu do normální funkce."

FIXED in misc.str:
access14:"Skladiště 2A/2B"
access6:"Hydroponika A"
access7:"Hydroponika B"
access8:"Hydroponika D"

corrected "Vyplnili všechny dostupné zlomy a trhliny...  Protékají jimi..."

corrected "A navíc odebere část výkonu obvodům Xerxese, jež se tak stane méně odolným mému vlivu."
oba tvary sú správne http://prirucka.ujc.cas.cz/?id=je%C5%BE_1

corrected Zapomeňte na pozemské

comm6.gif needs to be changed from Sprava to Veleni
Why?
https://github.com/miracleflame/SS2_CZ_Translation_SHTUP/issues/85
EDIT: OK I've got it. This is not meant to be Operations. Fixed.
« Last Edit: 16. March 2019, 09:56:53 by miracle.freak »

6648a8be47c01voodoo47

6648a8be47c57
15. there is none, so no need to fix. OBRANA is really a bit on the edge - guess we could just use DEF again (defenzíva is a valid CZ word, right?)
19. "čímž" is exactly what I think is off - Citadel exploded, destroying the dataloop, not vice versa.

comm6 is the Command Deck, which we are translating as Veleni (Operations is Sprava). so currently, we have two Decks named "Sprava", both no. 4, and no. 6.

ok, I'll try to make it less annoying for you - any idea how to edit strings without git auto converting them to the improper format?

also, as you may have guessed, the release is not happening tomorrow.
« Last Edit: 16. March 2019, 10:28:17 by voodoo47 »

6648a8be47d3dmiracle.flame

6648a8be47d93
19. you're absolutely right, I misunderstood the context
corrected to "Předtím než ten hacker zničil můj primární dataloop v explozi Citadely,"

comm6 fixed already

I am thinking about changing the vertical title BOJ on BOJ tab to ZBRANĚ keeping the horizontal title as is. What do you think?

I'll send you PM regarding Git.

6648a8be47e44voodoo47

6648a8be47ec6
edit to my previous post. yeah, ZBRANĚ on vertical should be fine.

6648a8be480d3voodoo47

6648a8be48124
ok, I really, really have no time to be messing around git - I shouldn't even be doing this run, school stuff is drawing near and I need to save every bit of energy I have left to concentrate on that. so bear with me for just a little bit.

so here's the plan - I will finish the run, and post the last few things (should be just a few now, only rick, botm and shodan are remaining) here in a humanly readable format (edit this in this file), will also post the station screens with rough translation suggestions. once that is done, I will have a direct look at objlooks/objname, and once finished, you'll pack the release up, and post it as the first public beta. once I'm done with school, we'll hopefully have a bunch of user reports at hand, and I will go through everything and fix, this time doing it properly via git.

command:
usemsg.str add QBRbroken:"Chybova tolerance prekrocena. Odpojeno."
vcs.sub: "Rebeko, jdeme pozdě!" => "Rebeko, nezbývá čas!"

HACKTEXT.STR (need to shorten some stuff):
TurretHack:"Hacknuté střelecké věže střílí po vašich nepřátelích." => TurretHack:"Hacknuté věže střílí po vašich nepřátelích."
ArchReplicator:"Hacknutí zpřístupní rozšířenou nabídku předmětů." => ArchReplicator:"Hacknutí zpřístupní lepší nabídku předmětů."
HackCrate:"Hacknutí otevře kontejner. Kritické selhání ho zničí." => HackCrate:"Hack otevře kontejner. Kritické selhání ho zničí."

modify2.str: (need to shorten some stuff):
EMP:"Sníží spotřebu a zvýší rychlost střely o 50%."
Viral_Prolif:"Sníží množství munice potřebné na výstřel."

also, forgot about the new rick maps, those need to be translated as well - attaching.
[intrface.7z expired]
« Last Edit: 17. March 2019, 22:36:10 by voodoo47 »

6648a8be481e4voodoo47

6648a8be48230
station stuff attached, translation suggestions included. not too excellent, as I have no idea how to accurately translate things like "ordnance master", but they should be understandable enough.
[station.7z expired]
« Last Edit: 18. March 2019, 21:40:42 by voodoo47 »

6648a8be482f1voodoo47

6648a8be4833e
quick fix for one of the remaining lowres screens. should be good enough. also fixed a few other textures.

just the manual check of those few strings and this is done.
[tex.7z expired]
[launch.jpg expired]
« Last Edit: 19. March 2019, 19:36:46 by voodoo47 »
6648a8be48801
just the manual Czech of those few strings and this is done.

:awesome:

6648a8be48c48ZylonBane

6648a8be48ca3
quick fix for one of the remaining lowres screens. should be good enough. also fixed a few other textures.
For the love of god, Square721.

6648a8be48d43voodoo47

6648a8be48da6
that is the original lowres texture on the screenshot, the new one is in the archive.

6648a8be48e58ZylonBane

6648a8be48eab
Not just that, the blue sign too. Was all the signage in this mod localized without using the correct fonts?

6648a8be48f7evoodoo47

6648a8be48fcb
it's glued together from various bits, even the warez guy who is circulating the current full CZ modpack SS2 release (which does contain some unique higher res textures) contributed (unwillingly). a lot of stuff should be redone properly, but there is no time/manpower, so only the roughest of edges are getting smoothed out.

for now.
« Last Edit: 20. March 2019, 13:32:01 by voodoo47 »

6648a8be49087voodoo47

6648a8be490db
ok, two more additions to objname.str:

Mess_Hall_Table:"jidelni stul"
Store_Counter:"prodejni pult"

and misc.str:
MedBedUnused:"Pacient je nyní v dobré kondici." => MedBedUnused:"Pacient je v dobré kondici."

objlooks tomorrow and we are done.
« Last Edit: 20. March 2019, 21:27:00 by voodoo47 »

6648a8be491ebvoodoo47

6648a8be49237
ok, done - again, quite a bit of stuff that had to be fixed (but really simple, so no need to grammar check, I think, but feel free to do a dif if interested). mostly extra spaces, or missing spaces, a few obvious typos, but also swapped some words, deleted duplicate words and things like that, but found one instance of a broken string as well - hope more aren't lurking around.

ok, so once you compile the release, post it here, I'll give it one last very quick check, and then off it goes.

note - I think using the fixed translation from 2010 as base caused more harm than good in the end. we should have wiped the table clean and started from scratch - the result would have been much more accurate. ah well.
[objlooks.str expired]

6648a8be492dbmiracle.flame

6648a8be49327
The characters are irreversibly messed up in the .str file if downloaded from the attachemnt. Try attaching as zip if the file breaks up during uploading process.

6648a8be49711voodoo47

6648a8be49776
downloaded the previous attachment to check and everything looks/works fine, but attaching as zip anyway and adding the plain text as well.

[code]Annelid_Medpatch:"Souhrn:  Tuto tkáň lze použít k léčení fyzických zranění.

Analýza:  Tato žláza produkuje vydatnou směs hormonů a stimulačních enzymů, a také rychle se dělící vrstvu buněk, které vytváří kmenové oběhové buňky.  Tyto buňky vyhledávají poškozená místa tkáně kde se uchytí, přičemž během krátké doby přebírají charakteristické znaky okolní hostitelské tkáně.

Závěr:  Díky kompatibilitě mezi lidskou a annelidskou tkání je možné použít tuto žlázu pro léčení, i když efekt bude slabší, než jaký by byl při čistě annelidském hostiteli.  Jakmile je vyjmuta z hostitelského těla, je možné ji použít jen jednou."
Annelid_Psipatch:"Souhrn:  Tuto tkáň lze použít k doplnění PSI bodů.

Analýza:  Tato žláza vylučuje účinný koktejl psychoaktivních a povzbuzujících hormonů, které způsobují posílení a obnovení nervové tkáně.  Navíc se zdá, že ke standardním (a poněkud neobvyklým) biologickým složkám tato žláza vyzařuje malé množství polo-hmotné psychokreativní energie.

Závěr:  Ačkoliv lze tuto žlázu použít k obnovení psionického potenciálu, nebezpečí spočívající v absorbování mimozemské psychokreativní energie ukazuje, že by se měla používat jen výjimečně."
AntiAnnelid_Toxin:"Souhrn:  Umístění tohoto toxinu do klimatizační jednotky potlačí místní bujení annelidské tkáně.

Analýza:  Toto je experimentální toxin, vysoce zhoubný, vyvinutý speciálně k devastaci a rozkladu annelidské tkáně.  Nádoba je pod velmi vysokým tlakem, protože v běžném prostředí by se kapalný toxin velmi rychle odpařil.

Závěr:  Pro maximální účinek je třeba tento toxin zavést do vzduchové cirkulace okamžitě po otevření nádoby."
AP_Clip:"Průrazné střelivo má pouze omezený účinek proti měkkým cílům, ale je vynikající proti mechanizovaným nepřátelům.  Uranový hrot dodává těmto nábojům vynikající průraznou schopnost a to dokonce i v relativně nevýkonných zbraních, jako je Talon M2A3 a útočná puška M-22.  Tento náboj je malým bratrem průrazného střeliva, používaného tanky 21. století.  Neuvěřitelně tvrdý uranový hrot doplňuje plášť projektilu, který je zhotoven z pokročilého balistického materiálu, který snižuje tření, což má za následek ještě lepší průraznost."
Arach_Organ:"Souhrn:  Naučil jsi se, jak nejúčinněji zasáhnout Arachnida.  Všechna zranění, která mu způsobíš, budou o 25% vyšší.  Arachnidé, jako všichni čistokrevní annelidé, jsou odolní vůči energetickým zbraním.

Analýza:  Vnitřní systémy tohoto tvora jsou zdvojené, což by mohlo ukazovat buď na záměr, anebo na vývoj a utváření ve velmi nebezpečném okolním prostředí.  To co slouží jako nervová soustava přenáší mnohem vyšší množství energie než u lidí, díky čemuž jsou tkáně tohoto tvora úměrně více energeticky odolnější.  Metabolismus tohoto tvora mu umožňuje silnou hyperkinetic

6648a8be4985dmiracle.flame

6648a8be498af
Applied corrections, translated textures of station postings (corrected few suggested translations) and tomorrow I'd hopefully translate Rick maps.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47

6648a8be4997amiracle.flame

6648a8be499d8
Rick maps translated, now there are both gif and png files with the same name.
A few MFD textures updated as well. I'm done.

6648a8be49a8evoodoo47

6648a8be49ae4
can you post the compiled pack here? also, what do you mean by both gif and png? if their content is identical, only one set should be present.

6648a8be49bedmiracle.flame

6648a8be49c4c
https://github.com/miracleflame/SS2_CZ_Translation_SHTUP/archive/master.zip

The Rick deck schemas I have translated were gif, the real maps you provided are png.

6648a8be49d5fvoodoo47

6648a8be49ded
ah, I see, it's ok then. anyway, checked things out, one texture needs to be refixed, attaching (the transparency was messed up, I've tried to fix it but made it worse, so this is the original texture that looks almost ok. more of these textures will have to be fixed up properly, but lets leave that for the second release, this should be good enough for the time being).

overwrite the current texture, mark the release 0.99beta, and let it rip.
[ar_sick.7z expired]

6648a8be49ed0voodoo47

6648a8be49f20
also, P0049_.pcx still needs to be kicked out of the translation (\obj.crf\txt16\) as it's interfering with the way SHTUP loads the hires reactor active texture.

this was the last thing I've checked (almost forgot), so yeah, once these two problems are fixed, it's release time.
« Last Edit: 26. March 2019, 20:45:14 by voodoo47 »

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

System Shock 2 takes place on the star ship named ...:
1 Guest is here.
the story's over, we wasted a few years
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6648a8be4a092