SS2 Czech Translation

1 Guest is here.
664890de64da9
voodoo47Quote
also, P0049_.pcx still needs to be kicked out of the translation (\obj.crf\txt16\) as it's interfering with the way SHTUP loads the hires reactor active texture.

this was the last thing I've checked (almost forgot), so yeah, once these two problems are fixed, it's release time.
664890de64f41
miracle.flameQuote
ar_sick came from this post (was not low-res actually) and replaced texture which was already in repo. Size differs. May reverting to the previous version help? Attached, would you test?
[ar_sick.pcx expired]
664890de65067
voodoo47Quote
yeah, the one you've attached is ok (same as the one in my previous post), in the sense that it isn't broken completely and will do ok for the first release.

for the next release, I will have to dig up my notes on proper transparency, and fix the entire set. //ok, this is what needs to be done, but as mentioned, no time to dig around all the obj textures trying to find all that are affected.
664890de6513d
miracle.flameQuote
Repository has ar_sick reverted, OBRANA changed to DEF, P0049_.pcx removed. What are the next steps? I'd propose proper description including step-by-step installation instructions for public on prekladyeu with the download button redirecting to the first post of this thread.. which should have the package prepared for easy installation.
664890de6520a
voodoo47Quote
yes, that sounds good - I'll attach the completed package to the first post and modify the instructions accordingly.

what about version numbering? are we calling the first release 0.99beta or do you have something else in mind?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact