🔒 I found my left arm!!! MOD for TACTICOOL WEAPONS and R&R&R EMP RIFLE.

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/35▶▶
6648b71b24536
JMP JackQuote
I'm not a modder, I just "learned" to use blender and when I went to school (many years ago), nobody teach me English. Playing at one of my favorite games, I always asked, "where the fuck is my left arm?" I tried to add it myself and that's the result. Hope you like it. Greetings.

Instruction:
Download "Tacticool Weapon Replacements" here: https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?wap2;topic=691.0 and install it.

Download "R&R&R's EMP Rifle" here: https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?wap2;topic=1038.0 and install it (IMPORTANT!!! Download and install "R&R&Rs EMP Rifle SecMod compat.zip" then download and install "EMP_Rifle_3.rar").

Download my file, extract and upgrade these 2 mods (just open the folder with the name of the weapon and copy/paste to the same folder where you installed the previous mods).

A special thanks to Doom Marine, for giving me his left arm.

6648b71b2466e
JMP JackQuote
Why my mod is in "recreation deck"? I followed this path: File Archives ยป  SS2 Modifications *new topic. I have no idea where I wrong.
6648b71b24a58
MarvinQuote
Hello JMP,
first of all, even registered users are not allowed to post in certain subforums unless given moderator clearance. Your topics will be redirected to Recreation automatically. So register first, even then, new and untested mods usually go to Engineering  first and if no major compatibility issues arise, Kolya or some other mod will move the topic to SS2 Modifications.

Anyway, what you got there looks a lot better than the previous attempt, but what I don't get is why you changed Tacticool's weapons so significantly in the process, not just the fisheye perspective but the missing decals. The shotguns look almost nothing alike.

Edit: Ah, you increased the FOV for your screenshots. Doesn't really make sense, but okay. Since 99% of players use the default value of 90 degrees, doing the same for representative screenshots is the better option in my opinion.
6648b71b24b98
JMP JackQuote
Hi Marving, thanks for the tips. But I don't know what you're referring to, about Tacticool's Weapons. I don't change anything. I've only put an arm under the weapon model. Weapons and textures are the same like before this mod! Only the shotgun have an alt version (screenshot). In the normal version I didn't touch anything.

ps. I never use default fov. Always 100/110. Standard fov make me vomit. Next time I decrease it for screenshots.

6648b71b24c35
JMP JackQuote
Screenshot with normal fov (90) added
Page: 1/35▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact