SS2 JMP Jack's Hires Weapons with player hands

1 Guest is here.
66490e4ecc212
MarvinQuote
Open cam_ext.cfg, find the line ";shock_gun_bob_factor 0.2", remove the semi-colon and change the value to your desire.
66490e4ecc5fd
ChandlermakiQuote

Quote by JMP Jack:
I't "Heavily modified" arm from doom marine. Read here: "A special thanks to Doom Marine, for giving me his left arm."

Gotcha, totally missed that!
66490e4ecc7eb
voodoo47Quote
the downloads need a cleanup, it's not clear what's in the big package (some extras like the shard from RM's pack seem to be included), some updates are in a later post, the pulse rifle is here and also in its own topic - I haven't been keeping track of things for just a few days and now I have no idea what's what.

honestly I think all the weapons should be available as separate downloads, while slightly cumbersome if you just want them all, it's much less confusing and easier to track and update.
Acknowledged by: RocketMan
66490e4ecc903
voodoo47Quote
JMPJ did quite a messy thing before leaving, basically smashing the last versions of his models together with a bunch of other weapon mods into one big lump of facepalmness. it's cleanup time:

-split the pack into three parts
-the shotgun vhots have been fixed (Olfred)
-got rid of all redundant and improperly formatted files
-the latest version of the pulse rifle has been moved into the pulse rifle topic
66490e4ecca32
DBuilderQuote
Hello,

I've got your addons installed with the Blue Mod Manager along with the SCP mod but for some reason they don't appear in the game as the updated models, only the original low-quality models.  The only weapon that is updated is the wrench and I think that is from the Tacticool pack.  Here is what my mod list looks like using the manager.

I've tried removing the Tacticool addon but that didn't seem to do anything.  Do I need to increase its priority?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact