Thief list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

1 Guest is here.
6647b8aa55182
OlfredQuote
So they only did new textures for new models?
I see.
So to fix all those low poly models there would be someone to texture them.
Is there at least someone in the thief community who does that?
If yes, send him here :D
6647b8aa55306
voodoo47Quote
yeah, to upgrade the rest of the models (EP has over 300), both modeling and texturing work would be required.
6647b8aa553e5
voodoo47Quote
we send Olfred to save the daay?

attaching the models and textures for the sake of convenience.

[all_the_doors.7z expired]
6647b8aa5554b
voodoo47Quote
EP includes a very nice set of updated swords, unfortunately, with very broken hands. I did report this at least once, but it seems like either the original modeler is not available anymore or they have bigger fish to fry. attaching the models in a newdark mod format (you will need to have TFix installed, then just extract into USERMODS. to view the models ingame, start any mission before "the Sword" to see the regular sword, and any mission after that to see the Constantine's sword. block with the sword to see the broken parts).

also, pita warning, this won't be a one-click-and-done fix. I should be able to tweak the textures myself (the ones included are actually the ones I've already tweaked for the TFix custom models) when the models are fixed.

//attaching the unmodified hand texture just in case.
6647b8aa55671
voodoo47Quote
Coil03.bin - a Coil03 (-400) [a crack/see through part in the middle of the model]
doorkeep.bin - KeeperDoor (-3345) [texture mapped weirdly in the lower right corner, under the door handle]

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact