🔒 What Was SS2's Original Ending?

1 Guest is here.
663ef36dd1088
KolyaQuote
Man, I was looking for the trope name. Or I was going to...then it's all a haze of laughing nodding and clicking. Must have been hours ago.
663ef36dd1208
Nameless VoiceQuote
Did you notice the 41 minute gap between your post and mine?  Warning, someone has replied since the post you are replying to...
663ef36dd14b9
ZygoQuote

Quote by Briareos H:
If there's one person to whom I would not hand System Shock 3, it's surely Ken Levine.
I'd give it Levine, but I wouldn't give it to 2k. Bioshock sounded fine while IG was still independent.

Hypothetically I'd get Ken Levine and Chris Avellone to write the story, Brian Fargo to run the kickstarter, use CDPR's engine and art team and grab whoever it was who did the X-labs in Stalker as a level designer plus whatever originals are available.

Cleve Blakemore can supervise and provide feedback on what being a cyborg actually feels like.
663ef36dd15bd
KolyaQuote
Speaking of Blakemore, I played the Grimoire demo a bit. It's not my type of game, not even when the originals came out, but it does look very nice and like a real labour of love and I very much respect that. If I was stranded on a lonely island/Siberia/a nuclear fallout shelter with a laptop and no internet for a few years, that's the game I'd like to have with me.
663ef36dd167f
ZygoQuote
Oh yeah, he's produced a pretty decent Wizardry-like demo just about solo, even if he is a bit, er, unique and took a long time about it. Shame the demo hates (or maybe hated, should check feedback again) Win7/64.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact